TaylorMade ATV Wedges Review - Forum Testing

Ever bought from them?? Seems too good to be true

I have not. But, I see them on the Deal of the Day thread every day and I think others have used them. The place to ask is over on that thread. You'll for sure find someone who has dealt with them.

Skim alert: one club is supposed to take care of all shots. So how would you game this club if you were buying new? One wedge at a median loft (e.g., 54*)? Or would you buy 3 wedges to account for gaps like normal?

Why don't you try the 56 first and if it takes care of all your requirements, it's a done deal. This way you can see how well you bond with the club and if you need additional lofted clubs, you can add as necessary.

I have been eyeing the 54* for a while and never see them on sale. They say they have a blemish but you can barely see it. I pulled the trigger at that price.

I'll let you know how it goes. I do see this site all the time in the Deal of the Day thread as well.

Why don't you try the 56 first and if it takes care of all your requirements, it's a done deal. This way you can see how well you bond with the club and if you need additional lofted clubs, you can add as necessary.

I guess I was wondering how you incorporate the multi-faceted nature of this club with gap distance for full shots. Thinking about it a bit more, seems like you'd use this in @ 56* for sand, flop, etc. and it wouldn't matter too much to have the ATV for full shots.

Ever bought from them?? Seems too good to be true

I got my TM 2.0s from them. They came with PX flighted 5.5 shafts. I had them checked out at Golfsmith and called TM. Mine are real, not counterfeit.

Skim alert: one club is supposed to take care of all shots. So how would you game this club if you were buying new? One wedge at a median loft (e.g., 54*)? Or would you buy 3 wedges to account for gaps like normal?

I would check out the 56 first!

Ok so I am a proud new owner of a 56 degree ATV. I tested 5 or 6 different wedges and went with this. The numbers were good on lots others but the feel of this was great. I parted with my 588s for ATV. I know lots love the 588 but it didnt work for me. This wedge is the real deal folks.

Ok so I am a proud new owner of a 56 degree ATV. I tested 5 or 6 different wedges and went with this. The numbers were good on lots others but the feel of this was great. I parted with my 588s for ATV. I know lots love the 588 but it didnt work for me. This wedge is the real deal folks.

Congrats and welcome to the club. My ATV isn't going anywhere any time soon.

Congrats and welcome to the club. My ATV isn't going anywhere any time soon.

I will be picking up the 60 after all the holiday spending is done.

Welcome to the club. I'm glad I was able to help Answer your questions. So you went with hi rev? Or kbs wedges shaft?

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

Welcome to the club. I'm glad I was able to help Answer your questions. So you went with hi rev? Or kbs wedges shaft?

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk
The regulare wedge shaft. I got plenty of spin on it. I got a deal because this was a wedge a diehard Vokey man had won and never played. It had just been hit in the store. Looked brand new.

The regulare wedge shaft. I got plenty of spin on it. I got a deal because this was a wedge a diehard Vokey man had won and never played. It had just been hit in the store. Looked brand new.

that's awesome man, congrats, hope you see the ATV love soon

I guess I was wondering how you incorporate the multi-faceted nature of this club with gap distance for full shots. Thinking about it a bit more, seems like you'd use this in @ 56* for sand, flop, etc. and it wouldn't matter too much to have the ATV for full shots.

teguila -- I have used my 56 from 90 yards in. It's a versatile club for any of your short game needs.

Congrats Franklin on your new purchase and enjoy the bonding time!

I always use it for approach shots and full swings when I can, I have no problems with it at all.

Bought a 50 today on ebay, new for $90, with spec customization.

Mine all have the kbs wedge shaft and its fine for me and my SS with mt driver is 110ish

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

i have a 112 driver ss, X flex KBS tour's in my irons, and the shafts that i have in my other irons (PX 6.0's) are the perfect weight, and they're 15ish grams lighter than the tour's.

Been chipping around with this thing at home and man I feel the love from it. I must say and I may get shot for this but hands down better for me than the 588

Been chipping around with this thing at home and man I feel the love from it. I must say and I may get shot for this but hands down better for me than the 588

That is good news Franklin! It's like having an early Christmas present huh :D

Back