Taylormade Daddy Long Legs

I'm looking for THPer feedback on these. Hmmm.

That could be fun. I wasn't terribly impressed by the Spider in my short time with it, but I'd love to give this a roll.

I think the blade versions look pretty good but the daddy long legs is a little blah for me. I'd give it a try, as I actually liked the original spider even though it was ugly. Forum testing sounds pretty awesome!

I was surprised by all the negative feedback. I'm going to reserve my opinion until I have a chance to roll some putts with the DLL. I have been wanting to give a new putter a try and I think I'm going to wait for the DLL to hit the shop so I can put it up against everything else.

No one is saying that. No one is even close to saying that.

Taylormade is copying the Backweighting from the Tank. And odyssey took it from boccieri.

Sweet.

Go read the preview thread JB put up about the blade earlier in the year, then come back to me or just read the multiple post in here about the colourway being related to the Versa.

I loathe that Daddy Long Legs one. Give me the original White Spider all day.

I've rolled a couple TM putters and have really liked them. Have never been a fan of the big mallet style, but the blades intrigue me

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

The second that I saw this putter I thought to myself: "There's no way there won't be THP testing on this one." It's just way too crazy (in a good way, I love the looks of it) not to get recognition.

Oh, and here it is now.

I kinda like the looks of the Daddy Long Legs..more appealing that the orginal Spider and I gravitate torwards mid mallet designs

Back