Taylormade Daddy Long Legs

Man, you would swear no one made a white putter before Odyssey and the Versa line.

I can't think of another example as blatant as this one.

THPing on Tapatalk

Besides Callaway having green on their RFX, after Rocketballz. :alien:

I love my blade style putters and worry about distance control with anything bigger than something like a #9 odyssey

I have a Taylormade Blade-Style putter and love it - however, that DLL is not eye-appealing to me....

Do we thing there will be a THP member testing opportunity?

Meh, the copying thing isn't an issue to me. It's the way the industry works. What will be interesting is if offers a similar level of performance without sacrificing feel. At least that's what I'm most curious about. On a personal level, I've never been a huge Spider guy. I'd give it some rolls though.
Same here, it doesn't bother me, it also occurs in other industries, I might go as far to say it's how business works!!! That's where businesses have to add value to their products and services to set themselves apart, no matter if they are copying or not!

I'm looking for THPer feedback on these. Hmmm.

Bet you get a bunch of volunteers!! How many get selected is the question. :)

You know how to reach me hehe

That sounds good to me. Looks don't tell me how good the putter rolls

It would be completely out of my comfort zone for a putter like this - but to me that would only make the testing better!

I like those Daddy Long Legs... A lot!

Will they be avaliable to try out at the Outing?

Man, you would swear no one made a white putter before Odyssey and the Versa line.

No one is saying that. No one is even close to saying that.

Taylormade is copying the Backweighting from the Tank. And odyssey took it from boccieri.

Sweet.

I really like the insert on my Spider S. I wouldn't say it's the prettiest putter of the bunch but it works pretty well for me

I like the idea of the DLL but I am not a fan of the big mallet putter now the spider blade might find a place in my bag

No one is saying that. No one is even close to saying that.

Taylormade is copying the Backweighting from the Tank. And odyssey took it from boccieri.

Sweet.

Well, to be fair, back weighting has been around long before Boccieri Golf.

Well, to be fair, back weighting has been around long before Boccieri Golf.

It's been around since jack would plug his irons. It's been around a long time.

But Boccieri was the first to harness this technology and use it as a business model to sell product and improve golfers. Now odyssey is, then taylormade.

Boccieri - Inventors? No. Innovators? I'd say yes.

I would love to compare the Daddy Long Legs to my Versa #7. I think that would be a really cool comparison

I would love to compare the Daddy Long Legs to my Versa #7. I think that would be a really cool comparison
I agree, that would be a pretty good comparison.

Back