TaylorMade Jetspeed Driver

It does strike as reminiscent if the 09 Burner from the top. The bottom is a bit Optiforcy in design.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hate golf equipment! Thanks for nothing TaylorMade!

As a former TM hater, I have pitchforks and torches in the tool shed if anyone needs them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You're not busy with any reviews right now are you? You should have plenty of time to spend with some woods and a new hybrid.

Having said that, nothing really speaks to me about this one aesthetically or with the name. However, I bet it fits me a hell of a lot better than the SLDR.

I feel tensions mounting..... As soon as people realize its not the club , its the swing then they wont care how many clubs get released per year..

I'm actually liking this new stick from TM! It rocks the blue, better then the SLDR.

I feel tensions mounting..... As soon as people realize its not the club , its the swing then they wont care how many clubs get released per year..

While I do agree that the swing plays a large role in a club's performance. The club and it's design matters. A lot.

Having said that, nothing really speaks to me about this one aesthetically or with the name. However, I bet it fits me a hell of a lot better than the SLDR.
Ditto, Ditto annnnd Ditto.

Ditto, Ditto annnnd Ditto.

I was sort of hoping for something a little more SuperTri-ish to compliment the SLDR. Some of the same tech, great looks and sound, but hittable. Still, won't knock it till I try it.

I was sort of hoping for something a little more SuperTri-ish to compliment the SLDR. Some of the same tech, great looks and sound, but hittable. Still, won't knock it till I try it.

Gosh we're so alike its frightening sometimes.

This was my EXACT hope. Dream really.

More spin would be nice. Some lateral forgiveness, as well.

It's not uncommon for EVERY company to release two lines of drivers in any given release cycle.

I didn't know this. I figured they would release one line, and then work on next years line, like automobile companies, hence why I was confused about these fast releases.

I didn't know this. I figured they would release one line, and then work on next years line, like automobile companies, hence why I was confused about these fast releases.

Literally every major OEM has at least two current releases. Automobile companies release many cars that fit many market demands every year. Why shouldn't a golf club company?

Whow, whow, whow, so I just found this thread. So this isn't a womans club? lol. Okay well I don't like the name, but the club looks okay.

Looks pretty good to me. The name reminds me somewhat of what the Callway Optiforce was going for...faster speed, more distance. Don't know if that is the goal, just my thought.

Interesting to see the Velox in there - especially at that very light weight.

The EXACT thing that caught my eye immediately.

First thing I noticed too. Went and looked up some specs on the Velox. Very interesting. Thinking Optiforce, Altitude, CG Black ish maybe?

They need to random drug test whomever comes up with these names...

I really would like to hit this though!

Wow that is a super light shaft.

As with the fairway wood, looks nice but TM really need to send these crappy names to focus groups first.

49g, that's right in my wheelhouse.

The Velox is a pretty interesting shaft. Conveniently, we'll have more info on it starting in the next couple days.

The Velox is a pretty interesting shaft. Conveniently, we'll have more info on it starting in the next couple days.

Well its almost like it was planned. Haha

You had to think Taylormade was going to answer Callaway's Optiforce release. Seems to be along those lines. I'd like to try it to be honest. I wasn't a huge fan of the time a spent with the SLDR, and I did enjoy my time with the Optiforce during the THP testing.

On a side note, I hope this thread doesn't turn into a "Why do companies release equipment x amount of times per year. That makes me *insert emotion here.* I (hate/love <---circle one) this company." I think that argument has run its course.

Back