TaylorMade PIX 2.0 Golf Balls

Not a fan of it. The triangles are too strong that takes away the focus on the visual line.

Just a few years ago I think we would have been surprised to think TM would be basically poaching stuff from the competition... but here we are.

I am not a fan

Better than last years leaf design. I’ll pick up a few when they go on clearance later this year.

I'll play them if I ever find one on the course. :ROFLMAO:

Better than last years leaf design. I’ll pick up a few when they go on clearance later this year.
I can't state it any better than above so I won't
I think that when you roll one you'd get a better idea of how this works.
Thing is - when you are lining up a putt, you still just have the line with arrows, so there's no real advantage before you roll the putt than your average golf ball.

I can't state it any better than above so I won't
I think that when you roll one you'd get a better idea of how this works.
Thing is - when you are lining up a putt, you still just have the line with arrows, so there's no real advantage before you roll the putt than your average golf ball.

I played the TP5x 2 years ago and really liked it so it’s a bummer they seem to be so lost on what to do with the cover on their premium ball.

Great information! Not impressed by this at all! Nothing about it makes me want to go purchase these!

I'll play one of these once I find one in the woods.

I enjoy playing the yellow/black truvis once in awhile but this one is a big nope for me.

I don’t like the visual noise on any type of marked up or colored ball. I’m one of the rare ones here that is not biased towards one or two brands and could be happy with any premium ball. I did order 4 dozen TP5X last year because my club had a deal for $120. I still have over two dozen left because I had a full supply of Snell’s.

While I won’t be purchasing and playing these balls, I do believe they look much better than the original version and the Clear Path tech is a nice addition to the ball.

Curious, does anyone on tour consistently play trivia/pix.. obviously each company has their all white versions, but any of these actually in play?

Never been a fan of Taylormade balls, don't see anything special here.

While I still think they are ugly and the orange/black isn't my favorite, there might be something to that alignment for putting that I never considered. Since Rickie helped design these will he ever put them in play??

While I still think they are ugly and the orange/black isn't my favorite, there might be something to that alignment for putting that I never considered. Since Rickie helped design these will he ever put them in play??

Gut feeling says we see them at least at some point this week : )

idk if I look at them right but all of these designs (TM and Callaway) distract me more than anything else...

Gut feeling says we see them at least at some point this week : )
Well that will certainly be interesting to see. I played one of the older versions that I found in the woods once. Even as ugly as it was surprisingly I didn't hate it. Won't make me rush out and buy these though.

This new version looks way better to me. Never liked the TM ball but I probably didn’t give it a fair chance.

The TP5x is my ball of choice but I didn't like the original pix. I like the alignment better but not the colors. Surely other color options will be available in time right??

I don't hate the design and think it's better than Pix from last year. Could be a good option for someone that doesn't like the solid lines of TTT but wants the response of a good roll to be shown with three lines of alignment. If I find one I will throw it down on the green and see how it looks out of curiousity, but for now my wallet is staying shut.

The appearance seems to look better than the previous version, and I did like the TP5x that I tried last year, but I still don't see me buying any of these
If went for a TM ball I would just go for the plain white

I would try some , but as to going and buying a dozen up front, nope

I don't know about the new marks, I'd have to see them in use on the course and compare to the truvis, but the idea of the alignment is an interesting one on these, seems like lining up a putt would take a while, the nice thing about the truvis, I can just drop it down and not worry about alignment on the ball, just on the putter to the line I want to putt it on.

Back