TaylorMade Putter Thread

Picked up a Daytona CB OS this week. Out tonight for men's league, we'll see how it rolls in real life and whether I think it unseats my Karsten B60. But on the artificial at GolfTown, I was rolling it lights out. I like that it comes with a bigger grip, and have always preferred a little heavier putter (395g I believe). The red alignment aid won't be for everyone - I don't usually care about them, I generally like up the topline perpendicular to my line - but it's easy to see and I think it helped me.

Also, the feel. That milled face, even though an insert, felt fabulous and gave me great feedback, better than anything I can recall rolling in the past.

Hope you roll it well! I think TM did a great job on the new product line across the board. And these putters are solid!

And I'm no TM homer by any means!

The new Justin Rose Manaco looks awesome, but $750, no thanks.

The new Justin Rose Manaco looks awesome, but $750, no thanks.

Wonder how they settled on one from him. Plays a new putter every other week

TaylorMade Putter Thread

One of my favorite putters of all time was the spider vicino. If they made that in all black (without the metal thing on top) today, I would consider gaming that.

I've also gamed the ghost spider.

I really like the Kia Ma Daytona. What ever happened to Kia Ma? Seems like he could have been Taylormade's Scotty Cameron.

I just picked up the Spider OS. I like the smaller head compared to the DLL that I have right now. I changed the grip to a Flatso 2.0 and can't wait to get out and roll it on the practice greens.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

I want one of these.

b63571d0a2594a0070eb2eab220dfa41.jpg

I want one of these.

b63571d0a2594a0070eb2eab220dfa41.jpg
I have a spider ghost hanging around somewhere. I should get it refinished. It might be a bad idea because people will confuse me for Jason. We are very similar. Age, amount of hair, complexion, skill level.

I have a spider ghost hanging around somewhere. I should get it refinished. It might be a bad idea because people will confuse me for Jason. We are very similar. Age, amount of hair, complexion, skill level.

hahaha. good one.

One of my favorite putters of all time was the spider vicino. If they made that in all black (without the metal thing on top) today, I would consider gaming that.

I've also gamed the ghost spider.

I really like the Kia Ma Daytona. What ever happened to Kia Ma? Seems like he could have been Taylormade's Scotty Cameron.

Kia Ma is still with TM. He heads up the Ghost Lab and still makes putters for the guys on Tour.

Their metal AGSI insert had this great sound to it that just worked.

Here is the one in my Kia Ma

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• kia ma.jpg
    kia ma.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 0
  • kia ma es stamp.jpg
    kia ma es stamp.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Putted with the OS Spider yesterday at my local shop and made what seemed like everything.

There seemed to be two different sized heads of the same putter. I was using the smaller of the two.
The pro at my local shop has the larger one.

Felt really good and the ball stayed on line consistently. I'll be giving it a go more when the demo day comes in a few weeks.

Putted with the OS Spider yesterday at my local shop and made what seemed like everything.

There seemed to be two different sized heads of the same putter. I was using the smaller of the two.
The pro at my local shop has the larger one.

Felt really good and the ball stayed on line consistently. I'll be giving it a go more when the demo day comes in a few weeks.

The smaller head is the standard OS model. The other larger head are the counter balanced models (OS CB)

Thanks! Actually just saw that. Really like this putter. Can't wait to try it again.

The smaller head is the standard OS model. The other larger head are the counter balanced models (OS CB)

Cannot get the Daddy Long Legs 2.0 off of my brain!

Cannot get the Daddy Long Legs 2.0 off of my brain!
Same with me and the OS Spider. Hoping the rain stays away so I can test it out on the putting green at my local shop tonight. Amazed at how easy it feels to swing.

Same with me and the OS Spider. Hoping the rain stays away so I can test it out on the putting green at my local shop tonight. Amazed at how easy it feels to swing.

The weight just felt perfect and it puts such a smooth roll on the ball.

Just purchased a Ghost Tour Black indy... Found out flow neck is my go to... goodbye plumber's neck, hello more birdies!

Not going to lie. Thinking of a Kia Ma Maranello with the agsi steel insert

23cc0d7c9201138542506459ac195a06.jpg
3b2f119f25101019bb7b4da1a12b70c2.jpg
347c99708e4ea382d2eb2d6aa1a997f9.jpg

Very Nice

Old itsy bitsy spider
1d77b88153eb15cdd4b1ba71221f96c2.jpg

a9391c40247d54d442e0cfbdfc37c24a.jpg

13f609f03cf0fe6171e34df85edcadba.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back