TaylorMade Putter Thread

Itsy bitsy spider limited red now available on TM site, they look pretty good, kinda pricey at $300 though. Bet they sell great though

I want one of these.

b63571d0a2594a0070eb2eab220dfa41.jpg

I wonder how close the ones that went up for sale today match these? One is on the way to add to the collection so I will see I guess.

Colin you can look at it, lol

They are already sold out on their site. Now I am sure stores will get some as well, but whatever stock they did have up there is already out for now.

They are already sold out on their site. Now I am sure stores will get some as well, but whatever stock they did have up there is already out for now.

Good thing I was one of those that has one on the way :)

I went today to look for one but no one has it yet. PGA SS is usually first to get some. They had Toulon's but not the New spider

The all red model was supposed to be really limited in number being available. Articles I have seen on the release say only 2000. I saw the black and red model at the PGA SS in Paramus, NJ yesterday, no red. If they are that popular they should make more!

I ordered my red one Friday morning.

The all red model was supposed to be really limited in number being available. Articles I have seen on the release say only 2000. I saw the black and red model at the PGA SS in Paramus, NJ yesterday, no red. If they are that popular they should make more!

I ordered my red one Friday morning.

2000 seems about right. They dont sell a ton of putters, so that would make sense.

Looks like golf smith might have at least a few of the red models on line if anyone is interested.

Rolled this putter at pga ss this weekend and loved it. Such a good putter.
a5895641a69f0bc376b7fd6b43769572.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just put some paint fill in the Ghost tour corza last night. Thinking of putting it back in play....hmm...

Just put some paint fill in the Ghost tour corza last night. Thinking of putting it back in play....hmm...

Man I liked that line. The Ghost Manta was a favorite of mine

It's great to see the PN in there. Usually these are flow necks or bent shafts.

It's hard not to be curious with how JayDay is rolling his.

Yea those necks are very nice to see. The #7ch is fantastic with the plumbers neck. I would love an itsy bitsy with one. Just wish they would actually bring those to retail

Man I liked that line. The Ghost Manta was a favorite of mine

Every time I randomly take it out I always putt so well with it. I just like to ponder and get new stuff too much. Could have saved a lot of money the past year or two if I would have just stayed with it haha

I would so take one of these in the flow neck model. I'd prefer the charcoal one like JD plays...

So this shows my lack of knowledge on the Taylormade putter inserts...

I always knew I really liked the insert on my Ghost tour corza, but everyone was saying how they have had terrible inserts lately and I was kinda confused with how good I find this insert to be. just did some research and I think I found out why...

The ghost tour versions they brought out in 2012 when Justin Rose used the Corza model, has a titanium alloy insert, while most of the other putters around the same time and more recently have had surlyn inserts. I am guessing these are probably the ones people have been saying they didn't like?

I always like going to the Pro Shop when at Doral to find some goodies. This was left by the TM tour van during the tournament. Rolled it and It was SWEET!!!

9e5fbf8469fb959e4bd6be99ad26dd6e.jpg
7d0364c7829c2f0da917a3277984b193.jpg
f0638d790d4cded41dc6a39fcba07d1b.jpg

I always like going to the Pro Shop when at Doral to find some goodies. This was left by the TM tour van during the tournament. Rolled it and It was SWEET!!!

9e5fbf8469fb959e4bd6be99ad26dd6e.jpg
7d0364c7829c2f0da917a3277984b193.jpg
f0638d790d4cded41dc6a39fcba07d1b.jpg

I would have totally purchased that

I would have totally purchased that

My sis in law works at the hotel. Going to see what strings she can pull.

I kinda miss the Ghost Spider S that I won a couple years back. To this day, the most success I've had with a putter. Will have to find another one someday.

This putter was my first serious putter, I loved it but it was too light for me, I would have loved to mess with the weights, I then tried odyssey and Yes putters, and now I'm into Scotty Cameron.

7086658955_1b1bc8df36_b.jpg

I almost bought a TM black tour monte carlo yesterday though until I read JB's post about the insert having no feel, so I went with the Scotty Cameron

Already posted in another thread. But I picked up this one today. Mainly because the place took the older clubs that no one else would take for trade in.
One of the best putters I have rolled. Love my Toulon but this will get some play too.

6d2068914838f59ccad8c9384c5742d6.jpg

Already posted in another thread. But I picked up this one today. Mainly because the place took the older clubs that no one else would take for trade in.
One of the best putters I have rolled. Love my Toulon but this will get some play too.

6d2068914838f59ccad8c9384c5742d6.jpg

I want that. Bad.

Back