TaylorMade Releases RocketBallz RBZ Driver & Tour Driver

Im very interested in this driver and maybe the 3W too. Id love to have a Mashie 3W and a bomber 3W for off the tee. But this driver is probably my #1 driver ponder for 2012

Im very interested in this driver and maybe the 3W too. Id love to have a Mashie 3W and a bomber 3W for off the tee. But this driver is probably my #1 driver ponder for 2012

For some reason I am more interested in the fairways and hybrids of these, but if the driver can deliver, then bring it on too. A TON of great drivers coming out soon, and some that Were recently released, can't wait to see how the RBZ does.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was thinking you might like this one. All kidding and whatnot for the name aside, I'm looking forward to seeing how these perform andif they live up to the promise.

I'm interested to swing the new line. Like most people I am more interested in the 3w.

For some reason I am more interested in the fairway sand hybrids of these, but if the driver can deliver, then bring it on too. A TON of great drivers coming out soon, and some that were recently released, can't wait to see how the RBZ does.

Im dying to see some in hand pictures of this taken with golfergals new Nikon V1 camera haha

I can't post it here from work but there's a youtube video on TM Staff Pros reacting to hearing about the name Rocketballz which is funny in itself but when they start to hit it and are getting 20+yds more than their current woods their tune changes. Google "TaylorMade Tour Staff Professionals React to RocketBallz" and check out the video. you may want to OEM it right away then.

If anyone could post this video up for everyone to see I think it's really cool.

LOVE the name, makes me want to buy one. The bright green would match my bag nicely...very important consideration.

This will be in my bag for sure. May not stay long, but I will OEM it.

John Deere Tap'n...

if the hybrids are even slightly more forgiving than the R11's were then these good be potential game changers for some

For some reason I am more interested in the fairways and hybrids of these, but if the driver can deliver, then bring it on too. A TON of great drivers coming out soon, and some that Were recently released, can't wait to see how the RBZ does.

if the hybrids are even slightly more forgiving than the R11's were then these good be potential game changers for some

The GD hotlist editor when nuts over the RBZ hybrid.

That is what I am looking forward to the most out of the RBZ line, cant wait to give them a swing or two. I have a feeling these will be in the bag.

I tested the R11 and liked but but didn't love it due to the forgiveness aspect, or lack thereof. I'd love to see how this compares

That is what I am looking forward to the most out of the RBZ line, cant wait to give them a swing or two. I have a feeling these will be in the bag.

I have a feeling I'll have at least one RBZ item in my bag if not two.

I tested the R11 and liked but but didn't love it due to the forgiveness aspect, or lack thereof. I'd love to see how this compares
If the results I saw with the RBZ 3 Wood carry over to the hybrids, I think a lot of people will want to game these.

I have a feeling I'll have at least one RBZ item in my bag if not two.
Ditto.

If the results I saw with the RBZ 3 Wood carry over to the hybrids, I think a lot of people will want to game these.

Ditto.

I forgot you spent some time with the RBZ 3w. Its also on my ponder list.

With 190cc head, this 3w should offer a lot of forgiveness. More than the R11 which is already a cannon. Mr burns fingers are in motion, excellent

Was just watching the video of Dustin Johnson getting fit for his FW....amazing. since I can't post the video, here's a brief transcript

TM Fitter- what do you think about all the yardage we've been telling you about?
DJ- I dunno, we'll see <hits ball>
TM Fitter- 286 carry, 303 total
DJ- Wow, 20 yds further than my 3w
TM Fitter- Yup
DJ- ok I'm going to crank this one <hits ball>
TM Fitter- 317 with roll...what do you think of the name now?
DJ- this might go with me....alright I'm going to smoke this one <hits ball>
TM Fitter- 331...179 ball speed
DJ- <laughs> that was smashed...it's pretty damn good

I can't post it here from work but there's a youtube video on TM Staff Pros reacting to hearing about the name Rocketballz which is funny in itself but when they start to hit it and are getting 20+yds more than their current woods their tune changes. Google "TaylorMade Tour Staff Professionals React to RocketBallz" and check out the video. you may want to OEM it right away then.

If anyone could post this video up for everyone to see I think it's really cool.

Funny video!!

[video=youtube;Yc7-qQOSvKk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc7-qQOSvKk[/video]

Thanks CL, that's the one I was referring to earlier this morning. Sergio was hysterical. Roceketballz sounds grest with a Spanish accent lol

can you post the one I just mentioned with DJ too? "TaylorMade RocketBallz Fairway Fitting with Dustin Johnson"
"
Funny video!!

[video=youtube;Yc7-qQOSvKk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc7-qQOSvKk[/video]

Was just watching the video of Dustin Johnson getting fit for his FW....amazing. since I can't post the video, here's a brief transcript

TM Fitter- what do you think about all the yardage we've been telling you about?
TM Fitter- Yup

Big ups Jersey Nate...thanks!

330 with a 3 wood, thats just flat out insane

With 190cc head, this 3w should offer a lot of forgiveness. More than the R11 which is already a cannon. Mr burns fingers are in motion, excellent

With the 190cc head, I am worried about the ability to hit it off the ground. I am typically not a good 3W player from the ground, and I feel getting this just to hit off the tee would be useless to me - I really like my driver, and typically on shorter holes reach for the hybrids off the tee. My 3w I rarely play. I am really interested, like others have said, in the hybrids. If they are bombers - I would consider adding the Tour version 2H (16.5 degrees) and the Tour version 4H (21.5 degrees). Obviously gotta hit them though, but those might fill the gap between Driver and 4iron nicely!

TM Fitter- Yup

This gets me soo fired up for these clubs!

330 with a 3 wood, thats just flat out insane

DJ is an absolute beast!

I've said it a brazilian times but I want the Rocketballz 3wood like hanks does a bloody mary in the morning!!!

Back