Team Callaway Collection

This is the box everyone has been waiting for.

Team Callaway Collection

And for everyone arguing that the boxes are not limited edition/rare enough, consider that argument blown out of the water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally I could care less about the collectible stuff everyone said they were wanting... but I'd love the rest of that stuff

Will be getting mine tomorrow, and I'm smiling something fierce. Well done Ethan (if you read this!) these were some damn good ones.

Personally I could care less about the collectible stuff everyone said they were wanting... but I'd love the rest of that stuff

So it was YOU on the survey!

1350843598-0.jpg

Holy WOW! Seeing what was in this box really made me wish I had signed up, This one box would have made it worth it for me! WOW that is just awesome.

Incredible incredible box contents. Those of you that still aren't happy, feel free to send the contents to me! Can't be a part of it because we are not in the USA!

So it was YOU on the survey!

1350843598-0.jpg

Me also. The things that can not be named don't do it for me. I always end up giving them away to people who really treasure them.

Me also. The things that can not be named don't do it for me. I always end up giving them away to people who really treasure them.

so, just curious then, what is it that you are looking for when you buy a spot in the collection?

so, just curious then, what is it that you are looking for when you buy a spot in the collection?

Unique items to the Callaway Collection. Not collectibles handed out on Social Media to people begging for them. They hit the mark this year perfectly, in my opinion.

The towel, the alignment sticks, the belt, the polo from the Masters box. These were all awesome items I use frequently and I know there are only 200 of them.

I'm definitely signing up for this next year.

Love this box! This is what I got in for.

I'd be shocked if people aren't happy now.
Haven't looked at spoilers and I was happy with the 1st 3. Can't wait for Wednesday here in NJ.

Still awaiting UPS at home, haven't ruined surprise yet!

I haven't seen this much commotion over a box since the paparazzi caught Britney Spears going commando
Now that's a ......nevermind.

I haven't checked the spoilers, and thanks for not verbally spilling the beans. I'll be surprised Wednesday. Now to stay out of this thread.

What a box! Man I wish I was in on this. This next year for sure! I won't miss this again!

Box received and that's an awfully damn SOLID final box.

Love everything about it!

My wife opened it and sent me the picks - I happy and glad I signed up. I would have paid the freight for just the coins and putter cover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why no pics?

Back