Tell us which course is your Home course

OK, after giving this some thought I need to break it down this way...
My primary home course is Trappers Turn , as it's the course I play most frequently (2 times a week right now). It's owned and operated by the same family that owns and operates the resort I work for so I have privileges there and am lucky enough to be close with several of the team out there. Great course, if you are ever in the Wisconsin Dell's area you need to make it a point to check it out!

I live about 45 minutes away from where I work so my secondary home course is Pleasant View which is a really nice Muni in the city I grew up in (about 10 minutes from where my family and I live now). They have 27 holes and a great par 3 that my son and I play regularly.

My home course would be River Oaks, Grandview, MO. http://greatlifegolf.com/RiverOaks/

I joined up about 4 years ago because of the price. Course isn't that great, no range, no pro, but, my greens fees are covered and I can walk whenever I want, which isn't very often because I'm fat, out of shape, a smoker and asthmatic. But, the front 9 walks very quickly. The back, not so much. Easily a couple hundred yards from green to tee on many of the holes, as it weaves through homes.

My membership also gets me access to any of the other clubs listed on the website's main page, save for Leavenworth. I live 5 minutes from Maple Creek, so, I go there quite a bit to hit my short irons and walk 9 in a little over an hour. Also, take my boy, 6, there and we play a couple of holes before he gets worn out, and we can just head out.

Love the Smithville courses, as I mentioned in my intro. Also, play Shiloh Springs a bit. Actually, the only time I've broken 100 was at Shiloh, before they switched the nines.

Have played Tiffany, as, the first summer I was married, my wife was one of the beer cart girl out there. It was only good for one round tho. Otherwise, I also like Hodge Park: www.hodgeparkgolf.com and Shoal Creek, but only in the spring or fall. Too expensive for summer golf: www.shoalcreekgolf.com

Little Mill Country Club and I am lucky enough to get to play Aronimink Golf Club a couple of times a month since I do most of the re-shafting for their members.

Chula Vista municipal but will be moving soon so will adopt a new one

where do you normally play?
i normally play on the east coast... where i am right now... lol
but i remember chula vista like it was yesterday when in reality its been a few years

My new home course is Timber Lakes in Central Illinois

I am down in that area once in a while to play golf. I haven't played Timber Lakes, but have been a bit further down 55 to play Stone Wolf Golf. It is a Jack Nicklaus design and great to play in the fall.

Haninge GK is my home club:

http://www.haningegk.se

If you´re ever in Sweden, give it a try! If you let me know before hand, we´ll have a great time!!!

My home course is called Cordova Bay Golf Club in Victoria BC Canada. Great course and people that play there. If any THP'ers are on the beautiful island message me for a good round of golf.

My home course is Hidden Valley Golf And Country Club in Livingston,Tennessee.It is a very nice golf course with alot of elevation changes.

Home Course for me is Montevallo Golf Club. Short course with a TON of elevation changes. lots of trees as well,

Back