The 100 Putt Challenge

Done. If anything this is making me find 20-30 minutes to put a golf club in my hand everyday even when I’m busy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Starting early this morning. 20 putts in already!

Getting mine in early. Got 75 in before work started. Will wrap the rest up at lunch.

I'll begin tonight(y)

I am still popping around 150 a day, except maybe on weekends while I am playing. I simply could not do it if I did not have the ball return on my practice mat. It would kill me lol :p

Done with my 100. Love this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

didnt bring my putter in after MDW round... I will be back at it tonight I think. Definitely doing 100 tomorrow because no golf so far. Weather has been amazing.

Got mine in today.. I need to keep this going

Didn't do mine the last two days, dropped two BOMBS on the course today.
It's a cruel, cruel world hahaha! Stroke feels good though.

Another round in tomorrow, and then I'll probably do my 100 in the evening.

I did another 50 today then played 18. I thought I was seeing improvements during practice. I really struggled - uncharacteristically so - on the course.

I feel like I need a second Frontline Elevado.. I'm practicing with my exo 7 as I'm afraid I'll arrive at the course and realize my putter is at home..

I’m giving myself a D- so far in this effort.

When I do spend the time and putt, putt, putt, putt, ... into the bigger numbers, I do start to feel different things about my stroke and gain confidence. Doing it, however, will take some extra effort.

Got my 100 in early today.

Got my 100 in each of the last few days. Can’t tell if it’s helping or driving me insane 🤷‍♂️

18 turned into 9 today, sadly... but I think that means I'll take the evening to roll a bunch of them on the green downstairs.

Will be working almost exclusively on inside 5 feet, keeping the face square to target and not opening slightly like i have been doing.

Still rolling putts between meetings.. Getting closer now!

failed today.. work n covid house got in way

I've not done it yet. Today I begin

My PuttOUT arrived today, so these 100 putts just became more enjoyable. Got 5 "perfect putts" today. Reached my 100 putts earlier today - about to get started on another batch.

Got mine in.. It was a grind. I need to find a game to mix it up

Changed my grip 4 times yesterday. Turns out it was fine to begin with. #100PuttChallenge

Beginning my 100 for the day, 20 down.

Progress update: Still haven't started

Just over a quarter of the way through..

Back