The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If my aunt had balls she would be my uncle.

Hahahaha, love it.

I'm not sure if the black mamba will play but I'm sure Oregon will handle Washington state. Then Mike Leech will lock the entire team in a closet afterwards.

If FSU scores 35+ pts, they win.

That's about what I think. It's likely a race to 35. But, I could also see a 38-35 game or something similar in the low 40s.

That's about what I think. It's likely a race to 35. But, I could also see a 38-35 game or something similar in the low 40s.

FSU 42- Clemson 38

#RollWinston #RollNoles

How dare you copy a tradition like Clemson has. They are so original.
We at FSU prefer to be the trendsetters. Just ask the Atlanta Braves.
Thanks Primetime for doing that too us.

Does Boomer Winston work?

Fight On (Jamies Winston)!

Hail to the Winston..

If you ain't a Winston you must be Winston bait!

Tapatalk: Gently Tapped like a downhill three-footer.

War Noles

Hook em Noles?

That doesn't look right.. Or look successful

I'd make the "Touchdown Jesus" reference for Jameis, but some Noles fans have already beaten me to it. I think they're serious, though.

Wooooooo Pig! Winston!

No?

Wait Wait Wait.
I thought every school just used the word #Roll in front of it. Is that not the case? Is it not just #RollNoles?
Oh wait, thats right, just lack of originality from the current crop of students that even ATLgolfer would like to distance himself from.

Wait Wait Wait.
I thought every school just used the word #Roll in front of it. Is that not the case? Is it not just #RollNoles?
Oh wait, thats right, just lack of originality from the current crop of students that even ATLgolfer would like to distance himself from.

I will say that #RollTajh is about as sad as it gets. I think Clemson has some pretty unique traditions (e.g., the rock and the hill), and there's no need to rip off another school's stuff.

Was just admiring Seth's office again:

sethoffice_zps4a8dff9f.png

Pretty cool that he gave Mward a job holding his biz cards.

It will be a shame when I have to take down the FSU decal on Monday. I'm a HUGE bandwagon fan

#RollPetyon

Arent all college fans bandwagon fans?
Most dont root until they show up in the city (on campus)
Then proclaim to be diehards till the day they die and since birth.
With wonderful slogans like #RollTajh

I will wear my leather FSU jacket that I got when I was 12 this weekend for the game. It doesnt fit but I will make it! HAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back