The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is setting up to be a good one. We'll see if FSU can settle down a bit coming out of the half.

I like Gus's Mike Ditka replica sweater vest (not a sarcastic comment).

nfl_a_ditka11_300.jpg

Auburn fans have to be feeling good with that first half!
Defense played well, and a fake punt kept a drive alive. Need to press hard to keep it up, for sure.

Hunter Mahan rules

4eny3ume.jpg

I hope that I am wrong, but I just don't see FSU coming back to win. AU is looking good and FSU has not faced adversity this year. Could still be a good 2nd half though.

Another annoying Tapatalk signature!!

I hope that I am wrong, but I just don't see FSU coming back to win. AU is looking good and FSU has not faced adversity this year. Could still be a good 2nd half though.

FSU gets the ball after the half, that drive will be huge.

FSU gets the ball after the half, that drive will be huge.

You are right. If FSU can get a touchdown it will make for an interesting 2nd half.

This drive means a ton, coming up. Sets the tone for the 2nd half.

I would have placed a big bet against Auburn going into this to guarantee a win. That dude has got to be so nervous right now. Cool story.

Money you don't win is still better than money you lose. He threw down a $100 bet on his team, and has a chance to win $50,000. Even if he could have hedged and pulled in $8-11K, he would have had to do it by doubting his team. No fan wants to do that.

Perfectly timed blitz.

Nice series there by the Auburn D, now, watch the fake punt.

Perfect start for Auburn.

Holy schnikies.

Hell of a series for the Auburn D

And a scary ass moment on special teams.

Just what AU needed to grab the momentum back.

I would have placed a big bet against Auburn going into this to guarantee a win. That dude has got to be so nervous right now. Cool story.

Crazy part is he didnt hedge his bet. He could have and taken even money. he said no Auburn is gonna win!

Sammie!!!!

Crazy part is he didnt hedge his bet. He could have and taken even money. he said no Auburn is gonna win!
He wouldn't have gotten anywhere close to even money. At -350 or so, he would have been able to hedge to $14,000 at most. By this morning the line was -400, so he would have gotten maybe $10K, depending on the action.

Good job of the FSU defender to just stop and not let Sammie continue to run to the ball.

That might have been PI as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back