The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

I have a huge crush on the FGP2. You're gonna enjoy it.

Oh yea I think I will. Loved using bhilln's and thought it felt so soft. Can't wait too get it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Is it June yet?
usunavy5.jpg

So what happens to all of us with multiple seemores when we show up and they tell us we've been using the wrong length and lie the whole time. Could get expensive for us lol

I can see that coming, maybe they will buy them back lol. Im willing to pay and have the right putter that is for me.
So what happens to all of us with multiple seemores when we show up and they tell us we've been using the wrong length and lie the whole time. Could get expensive for us lol

Length, weight and lie are easy fixes, head shape could get expensive haha.

I think about this event daily, going to be amazing!

Length, weight and lie are easy fixes, head shape could get expensive haha.

I think about this event daily, going to be amazing!
Easy but SeeMore charges 40 dollars a pop for each putter to adjust those things right now if you were to send it to them

Easy but SeeMore charges 40 dollars a pop for each putter to adjust those things right now if you were to send it to them

I would recommend that you wait and see what they say. And if you do need changes, cross that bridge when you get there

I would recommend that you wait and see what they say. And if you do need changes, cross that bridge when you get there

Oh definitely. My putters are set where they are until I arrive at SeeMore next summer. And they will only change with their recommendations

Thought I would bump this just to say how excited I am to be a part of this great event.

JB said to go ahead and forward to me and that I should then forward it on to him. Crazy, I know but you need to trust me on this one.

Partially true, actually said to send it to someone with an @hackersparadise.com email account.

PM sent!

I cannot wait for this weekend! I know its really early for planning but I would like to play a round Friday afternoon before the evening festivities, if anyone is interested.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Last edited:
email is down. Guess we are just going to have to text him.

The ONLY thing that would have made that better as if you put it into a spoiler! I almost spit my drink out!!

Care to share with the rest of the class?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im thinking that would be a NO at the present time. :act-up:

Talking about going to school on a putt..... I think SeeMore has been watching the teasemister aka, JB. They learned well, that's for sure!

JM

Back