The 2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - Meet The Bear Trap

Status
Not open for further replies.
The work has started.. 441 would be proud.

If all else fails I'm having Hawk pitch it
ysaduquz.jpg

The work has started.. 441 would be proud.

If all else fails I'm having Hawk pitch it
ysaduquz.jpg

Foundation had been laid.

Plus tell her ur getting a killer deal on the trip

Great work, deano, in nailing this one down. Awesome job! Maybe I'll have a looksy when we're down that way in 5 weeks.

If you've got a rental, plenty of shopping and the beach right down the road as well.
You know I might just forget to tell my wife this part. She filled a suitcase with 48lbs of clothes from shopping during the last Bridgestone Championship. My hook will be Disney World. She's never been and mentioned it like this "You're going to Vegas for golf so next year we're going to Disney World". Why yes dear, we should do that.:angel:

Nicely done MD, we all really appreciate the effort you put in on our behalf.

Thank you Bridgestone for sponsoring this series and making it really something to remember.

Nice Duffer. Just a heads up however, that Palm Beach is quite a way away from Disney.

Funny story. I just talked to my wife about this. Its 2 weeks before our 5 year anniversary. Sounds like we may be celebrating with you boys and girls.

Funny story. I just talked to my wife about this. Its 2 weeks before our 5 year anniversary. Sounds like we may be celebrating with you boys and girls.

Its a great place for that kind of trip buddy. Its a wonderful resort.

Nice Duffer. Just a heads up however, that Palm Beach is quite a way away from Disney.

2.5 hours....

My wife might need a username and AC membership.

The infamous Bear Trap, man that would be amazing to see in person. I hear this is a tough course to navigate, but I would love to give it a shot.

Groundwork has been laid. Need to have a 3 pronged attack on this one. I may need to seek out Mr 441.

The 2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - Meet The Bear Trap

People can bring a spouse dude.

I know. But my wife wants to play! She's awesome like that

Groundwork has been laid. Need to have a 3 pronged attack on this one. I may need to seek out Mr 441.
Don't tease me Ricky Bobby.

Oh we have to try and make this trip. PGA national always will hold a special place in our hearts for reasons ddec already mentioned. Plus this is the place I first got to meet two women who are now some of my best friends.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Oh we have to try and make this trip. PGA national always will hold a special place in our hearts for reasons ddec already mentioned. Plus this is the place I first got to meet two women who are now some of my best friends.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

I like the sounds of this.

It seems like this event may need more than the 40 spots that were available in this year's Las Vegas event.

The PGA National...just wow. I play this course all the time on TW13 because of how much I enjoy it, now you're telling me I'll have a chance at actually playing it?! YES!

Incredible!

I like the sounds of this.

It seems like this event may need more than the 40 spots that were available in this year's Las Vegas event.

from the response seems like they could do a bit more than 40

We have not announced how many the event will be open to at this time.
But like all of our events, it will be limited to a certain number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back