The 2014 WGC - Cadillac Championship [Spoilers]

Just settling down and watching the coverage. I have Reed and Bubba so I should be doing ok. Not sure on the other tourny

His back is obviously hurting him. But now it is causing him to run 5' birdie putts 4' past? Come on announcers.

Rory should be at even. Like to know how many birdie chances he's had into 10 feet today.

Hopefully I can move up from 72nd place!

I am hoping to move up from 79th. Should be able to move up a bit this week.

DJ and Caddie convo

DJ "What do we have yardage wise?"
Caddie "252 to the hole."
DJ "Give me 5i."

Not really the conversation, but 252 5i?

DJ and Caddie convo

DJ "Give me 5i."

THey play a different game, that's why I like watching the ladies play. Well, one of the reasons.

He hits that 5i farther than I hit my driver 90% of the time. Maybe more.

Oh Phil...Making wedge play look easy forever.

It's just crazy sometimes. It's all in the swing IMO. I can't see Tiger WD. He needs to just swing 50% the rest of the way out.

It's been said 1,000 times I'm sure, but I really like the Protracer view on tee shots.

It's been said 1,000 times I'm sure, but I really like the Protracer view on tee shots.

Me too. Its fun to watch their flight and really see what they are looking at.

Man, Reed just looks so solid. Making great up and downs and really rolling the rock well.

Flop shots are dumb

Tiger with the "super flop" flop.

So what I did not realize is that that versatile short game being taught to Tiger was actually that of Mahan. Impressive flop shot that was left 20 feet short into the bunker.

Reed just 2 yards short of a hammer patch. But that was hammered nonetheless.

DJ and Caddie convo

DJ "Give me 5i."

I had a good laugh at that as well. That's beast.

I agree with the announcers, Reed is really thinking well to go along with a stellar game.

Bubba the only one coming close for now. For all the Bubba hater (i'm one myself) do you cheer for him to birdie the last 2 and put some pressure on reed? I am kind of..

Dufner into the civilians and then behind a tree

Dufner is becoming a duffer

Dufner is giving TW a run for his money in gallery shots.

Bubba the only one coming close for now. For all the Bubba hater (i'm one myself) do you cheer for him to birdie the last 2 and put some pressure on reed? I am kind of..

And he missed a 3 footer earlier for birdie too

Back