The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think notre dames lack of strength of schedule will prevent them from getting in the playoffs (with one loss) . Even if they win out

on another note : temple is having one of the best seasons in the teams history. I will still be rooting for ND in 2 weeks, but deep down I wouldn't mind seeing ND get beaten by them. What a great story type season temple is having

a5b88fbde825645436c6fd3820096bb4.jpg

My weekly status report... Just go ahead and hand him the Heisman...

d604b9a89d02285dda8942a15f19249f.jpg

Never a doubt... Lol... Just survive and advance...

Dax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think notre dames lack of strength of schedule will prevent them from getting in the playoffs (with one loss) . Even if they win out

on another note : temple is having one of the best seasons in the teams history. I will still be rooting for ND in 2 weeks, but deep down I wouldn't mind seeing ND get beaten by them. What a great story type season temple is having
I just can't ...

I just can't ...

I can.

You're high! A 1 loss ND with 3 ranked wins on the road (Temple, Pitt, and Stanford) and a 2 pt loss in a monsoon against a top 5 team in the country gets in almost every scenario that is yet to be played. And you not minding if ND loses to Temple, wtf! You know who has a great story type season going so far? Notre Dame. 7 Starters now lost for the season and in the playoff discussion. That's a much better story than an AAC team having a good year.

#3 ranked Utah is a 3.5 point underdog against an unranked USC. That never happens.

#3 ranked Utah is a 3.5 point underdog against an unranked USC. That never happens.
I'd take that to the bank ALL DAY. USC is a dumpster fire.

Vegas not a big fan of the Ute I guess.

I doubt they end up that way but I still think they should be 1 based on performance to date.

Vegas not a big fan of the Ute I guess.

I doubt they end up that way but I still think they should be 1 based on performance to date.

Agree. Even in the games they haven't played well, they've been in control the majority of the time. Fun team to watch so far.

After watching the Utes all year, I don't think they're a top 5 team at all. Not in order but I bet TCU, Baylor, Alabama, Florida, and OSU would beat them right now. I bet Stanford would even beat them on a neutral field. I think Michigan would beat them if the rematch was this weekend.

I'm rooting for the Utes all the way but Wilson is a garbage QB and the offense is anemic most the time.

After watching the Utes all year, I don't think they're a top 5 team at all. Not in order but I bet TCU, Baylor, Alabama, Florida, and OSU would beat them right now. I bet Stanford would even beat them on a neutral field. I think Michigan would beat them if the rematch was this weekend.

I'm rooting for the Utes all the way but Wilson is a garbage QB and the offense is anemic most the time.

They have beat 4 really solid teams so far, and while the offense may not be the typical Pac 12 championship offense their defense has been pretty dang stellar against some really good offensive teams.

They have beat 4 really solid teams so far, and while the offense may not be the typical Pac 12 championship offense their defense has been pretty dang stellar against some really good offensive teams.

I'm not arguing they haven't beat good teams. They have and I think their body of work is more impressive than anybody. Far better than OSU IMO.

However, I don't trust the offense can score enough if/when the defense falters.

I'd love to be wrong though. I want them to roll through the Pac-12 and get in the playoff.

I watched them for the first time this weekend. I came away feeling the same way. just not all that impressive.

Wow, I can't say that I have ever wanted to see my Dawgs lose, even with the less than good team we have this year I don't want another loss.

Like they say, Win-lose-or tie, I a Dawg fan 'til I die!

play on the field means nothing, it's all about the eye test sir

play on the field means nothing, it's all about the eye test sir

I guess I've watched the wrong games, because that defense passed my eye test with flying colors.

I guess I've watched the wrong games, because that defense passed my eye test with flying colors.

Well you're used to watching auburns defense so.... I digress.

Have you not been in the cfball thread before?

Pretty cool!

People looking for some entertainment tonight should tune into ESPNU at 7:30 pm eastern. Appalachian State hosts Georgia Southern in what likely is the de facto Sun Belt title game. Whoever wins this should run the table the rest of the way. By all accounts The Rock will be rocking tonight with a capacity crowd plus. Go Apps!

e36e6d60a489743e64008326291952ed.jpg

They beat Michigan...haha. Oh man that's still funny to me.

Beat Southern. Go App!

Putting on a clinic against The Stink so far. Another score and its ballgame at The Rock.

Bowl eligible baby!

One of the Georgia Tech homecoming floats for tomorrow's game against FSU.
Love the Buzz versus Emperor Zurg theme. Our mascot is named "Buzz".

IMG_20151023_194755_zpsbdkxhxhf.jpg

3rd most yards/game in FBS and you're 3-3 in the AAC.

Hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back