The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
UGA v Mizzou turning into a barn burner.

And by barn burner I mean snoozer.

As in burn the barn to have something else to do?

Just saw a score update. A riveting 6 - 6 showdown.......

Just saw a score update. A riveting 6 - 6 showdown.......

I was beginning to wonder why my phone app threw in NCAA baseball scores into the football feed... about six months early ...

Come on LSU and ND! You both had the games in hand then let the leads slip away....

Usc center cannot snap it correctly to the qb...either ground balls or too high

The Mad Hatter strikes again!

Mad hatter doing mad hatter things. This time it works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I'm recovering from work where 90% was Michigan and only 2 of us were MSU fans. Yeah, what a wild ending. Not the ending the game deserved as it was very well played by both sides, but the only turnover in the game decides who wins. Wow. Michigan is still a great football team and should put up a hell of a fight the rest of the year.

nice choke job from Harris on that drive

oh THATs why Harris lost the starting position. dude has no ability to go through a progression and has happy feet. I was pleasantly surprised by Florida, but I hate to see them execute so poorly when it mattered most.

It was the least entertaining win I have seen in years. Glad to win but man!

This college targeting rule. While I understand and fully appreciate the intent of it (heads up tackling and stay away from the head while tackling), it needs some serious tweaking. Whether it's enforcement or punishment, I think something needs to be looked at.

Usc center cannot snap it correctly to the qb...either ground balls or too high

the center uses a non traditional method for getting the ball to the qb. The broadcasters mentioned early in the game there were issues in practice with this to.

hexkmof a4th qtr by ND

Wow these are the worst Oregon uniforms to date and that's saying something

Wow these are the worst Oregon uniforms to date and that's saying something

Nothing worse than the all black OSU uniforms though. :alien:

Omg awful...like some kid went crazy with a box of highlighters

sick decision Utah. Just gave up a safety from a forward pass in the end zone during a kickoff....wtf

Most interesting score of the day might have been Indiana losing to Rutgers.

Can't believe people at TTUN are going full on Alabama and sending death threats to the punter and suggesting suicide.

Unreal.

It's a game people.

Can't believe people at TTUN are going full on Alabama and sending death threats to the punter and suggesting suicide.

Unreal.

It's a game people.
Keyboard warriors. And I guarantee those that did that are all Walmart Wolverines and acting like it's no big deal. No fan base is free of scumbags.

Unreal.

It's a game people.
I saw this too. It's insane to do that. He was just doing what he was told to do. The long snapper is just as much to blame. A good snap and it doesn't happen.

We were at a sports bar getting dinner and just before that play I told my wife, you snap the ball and hope your kicker can run around for 10 seconds. No way do you risk a kick be blocked or returned. The place erupted when MSU returned that for a TD.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back