The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a just run, and a three and out.

Just run.

lol
Better result than an incomplete pass on second down leading to a third and long and an INT.

But hey ... whatever.

Enjoy the rest of the game folks. Boomer Sooner!

Better result than an incomplete pass on second down leading to a third and long and an INT.

But hey ... whatever.

Enjoy the rest of the game folks. Boomer Sooner!
Have a wonderful evening!

All this crap shows just how good Baker is and how massive he is for this team.

If it goes to OT we are effed.

If a qb slides he is giving himself up by rule ball should be spotted where he started slide

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Oh hey, they forgot how to tackle.

Well. There it all goes.

SonofaTrevorKnight.

Going for 2? Wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no. Going for the w.

YESSSSSS!!!!!!

HOLY HELL!!!

Oh my!

Not a great call.

Field the onside OU! Please!!!

Thank you Patterson. We would have lost in OT

Whew.

What an ugly ass game that should have been a blowout if Mayfield doesn't get hurt.

If he doesn't play in Bedlam, its not good for OU. Trevor can't do it.

Thank you Patterson. We would have lost in OT

You know it. That was terrifying. Thank God there's a baby in the house and I couldn't yell.

Not a great call.

as soon as I saw them on the field for 2 I thought wtf?! you have all the momentum. why?

Whew.

What an ugly ass game that should have been a blowout if Mayfield doesn't get hurt.

If he doesn't play in Bedlam, its not good for OU. Trevor can't do it.
Will be praying that baker plays.

I tried to have faith in Trevor but he just sucks

Will be praying that baker plays.

I tried to have faith in Trevor but he just sucks

Yep, he had one massively awesome shining moment against Bama, but this is a crappy offense with him at the helm. Can't just hand it off every down unless you're navy, it's just not possible or feasible if you want to win.

I need them to get it right again tonight. Last time Cal beat Stanfurd the IPad hadn't been invented yet. I know it doesn't matter to anyone else here, but damn I need a W in a bad way.
Yeah, looks like this isn't going to happen. Eff me, why didn't I go to a school with a better sports program? 4 years of premier education vs a lifetime of sports suffering. On to the next bottle of wine...

Yep, he had one massively awesome shining moment against Bama, but this is a crappy offense with him at the helm. Can't just hand it off every down unless you're navy, it's just not possible or feasible if you want to win.
You hit the nail on the head our O has been rocking because of one word....BALANCE. With Trevor we have zero balance.
I think baker will be ok to play next week.
If he is not I would rather run the wildcat with mixon at qb than play knight again.

Someone still has to explain to me why Thomas is not qb 2, he looked decent this spring.

Interesting stat i saw today...sparty in wins vs Michigan and osu have lead for a combined 0 seconds.

Interesting stat i saw today...sparty in wins vs Michigan and osu have lead for a combined 0 seconds.
Believe me :/ losing stinks. It will take about a week to get over your loss. Ive endured so many nd losses in my lifetime but it still hurts.

Best to vent off the internet. Go out and swing a club and work on your game for a while. Or go out and buy a new club or golf balls ..something along those lines.

they were just out played yesterday

Im good bro its just a game...doesnt dictate what i do day to day.

The stat was just something i saw scrolling on espn

Im good bro its just a game...doesnt dictate what i do day to day.

The stat was just something i saw scrolling on espn

Let go of the hurt man, let it go, it's ok to cry sometimes

This is the truth. Albeit there was a lot of time with a tie in the latter game, only lead at the final horn. Irony would have it that in MSU's loss the only time they were down was after the controversial pick up with under 15 seconds left....

Still surreal 15 hours later what happened without the winningest QB in MSU history. Still have to take care of bitness against Penn State, hopefully we don't get caught in a trap game and I don't think we will knowing Coach D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back