The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow didnt burn any clock

Ever heard of a directional punt?

Great field position here. What a turn in this game. Shockingly it's oregons D making the plays

Oh he had him open

Wowwwww.

That. Was. Huge!

Huge mistake

Still need a first!

Congrats to Sparty, nice win. Can't wait for the OSU game, hopefully it's two unbeaten teams still

Congrats to Sparty, nice win. Can't wait for the OSU game, hopefully it's two unbeaten teams still

That's gonna be an epic game

Nice home/home series with Oregon.

Overrated #7 team?

Go home. That was a great game by 2 SOLID ball clubs.

Overrated #7 team?

Looked way better Then the number 6 team haha.

Oregon shouldn't move at all.

Overrated #7 team?

I wouldn't say overrated, I would say they're not ready however. I'm glad Oregon made a game of it, I know Sparty is legit so to see Oregon play much better(still sloppy as hell) than last week against a playoff contending team gives me some comfort.

I wouldn't say overrated, I would say they're not ready however. I'm glad Oregon made a game of it, I know Sparty is legit so to see Oregon play much better(still sloppy as hell) than last week against a playoff contending team gives me some comfort.
Yeah, you missed a couple pages back that I was referencing there. No way I think they're overrated, just calling out a feeble troll attempt.

Although Adams had a bum finger and was throwing ducks all game, pardon my pun, he got the ball to the receivers and they made plays. Heck of a game and learning experience for both teams that I expect a lot from this year.

743.gif

against a top-5 team?
It's too early to know if MSU is really a top 5 team I mean look who Arkansas lost to. You shouldn't place any stock on rankings until December after a year of rpi and bpi get ran through the computers bud.

What a finish in the BYU/Boise game! Another deep bomb late in the game to take the lead and then a pick six to seal the deal!

What a finish in the BYU/Boise game! Another deep bomb late in the game to take the lead and then a pick six to seal the deal!
Good start for BYU, despite losing their qb.

Didn't get to watch a single game yesterday. Did follow scores when I could. I missed a couple of great games in OK/TN and Sparty/OR, and several other WTH games like the Auburn and the Arkansas game.

my exact reaction last night. so maybe it wasn't bad coaching, it was just bad recruiting. kids with 0 football iq.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is sooooooooooo fricking funny!!!!!! :laughing::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back