The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Did I read #Grandaddy contests will be kicking off soon?????? HECK YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

What do you think guys. Should we start the contests live next week from the office of one Jason Finley? We will be at Callaway a week from tomorrow and could kick it all off then.
Absofreakinglutely. But, I hopefully will not be needing them

#MVP

Teams are great, winning is great, but the star of the show are the glorious comfort stations. Of course my mind goes right to food.
I've got a little tribute to your comfort station love but I'm waiting to post it until I see a couple of contests :)

What do you think guys. Should we start the contests live next week from the office of one Jason Finley? We will be at Callaway a week from tomorrow and could kick it all off then.
I think that is an outstanding plan.

Posted just for Dev using Tapatalk

I'm really glad to see that kind of a post. A captain that sees the big picture of this event is a captain I would be proud to go to battle with.
The #Zoocrew has something that #TeamRedemption wants and this year will take it from them.

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more;
Or close the wall up with our THP dead.
In peace there's nothing so becomes a man(or woman)
As modest stillness and humility:
But when the blast of ZooCrew trash talk blows in our ears,
Then imitate the action of the young Tiger Woods;
Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood,
Disguise fair nature with hard-favour'd range work;
Then lend the eye a terrible aspect;
Let pry through the portage of the headcover
Like the stiff shafted driver; let the swing o'erwhelm it
As fearfully as doth a galled rock
O'erhang and jutty his confounded base,
Swill'd with the wild and wasteful bunkers.
Now set the feet and stretch your swing wide,
Hold hard the angle of attack and bend forth your shafts
To their full limit. On, on, you noblest Internet Golfers.
Whose blood is fet from fathers of Basement Dwellers!
Fathers that, like so many JMen,
Have in these parts from morn till evening fought
And sheathed their clubs for lack of argument:
Dishonour not your teamates; now attest
That those whom you call'd coaches did teach you.
Be copy now to men of higher handicaps,
And teach them how to golf. And you, good clubmaker,
Whose limbs were made in Carlsbad, show us here
The metal of your irons; let us swear
That you are worth your branding; which I doubt not;
For there is none of you so mean and base,
That hath not noble lustre in your wedges.
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
Cry 'God for JB, JMan and THP !!'
Well done!

Hell yeah im excited for the contests to start. Ive never seen these comfort stations so i need to test them out, and they will be so much better with the winning belt.

Contests you say...bring them and the ZooCrew on! We will have the belt there isn't a doubt in my mind!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes! Excited to see contests conning soon. Love this event and look forward to trying to win a spot!

Hmmm...let me think for a minute. Ok done thinking and I say yes of course.

I was actually thinking and hoping that might be the case, so consider this an emphatic....YES!!

I'm listening....and watching, and waiting.

Contests...next week...yes! Not goin to get much work done but I like it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You betcha that I am ready for some Grandaddy contests!

I could get down with some contests! Enjoy your action packed trip and look forward to seeing a kick off from the home office and remotely from another.

Contest? Somebody say contests? Is something going on here? :alien: BRING IT!!!

Well, that certainly got people's attention! Haha

So they say business is about to pick up...?

LOVE IT!

In the immortal words of Forrest Gump, "That's a fine idea!"

I thought you'd never ask! Yes, let's do this thing!

Heck to the yes!! Giving this one my all for sure!!

giphy.gif

Sounds like a perfect opportunity to light this candle!

I bet Neb and JMan are just itching for some people on the this planet that can relate to them. Whoo hoo!!!

Lets get Jman & Neb some new teammates!

So California Huh?, Is it nice out there? :alien:

Back