The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

True story:

I was watching the Masters last week with a friend who doesn't really follow golf. She asked if ANGC was really as nice as everyone said.

I said absolutely, but then I pointed to a photo of me playing the Clive course and said, "but... It isn't as nice as THAT one."

It's absolutely true. The venue is beyond belief.

Been thinking about this one a lot lately. I don't even know if I would be to handle such an incredible event, but I would sure like to try!!!

#TheReckoning

I like this! Not sure how I feel about the "Redeem Team" or Team Redemption. Seems like acknowledging that the team of animals won the last two years feeds into their already over sized egos. This year's team should be about starting over again and beginning a reign of dominance only rivaled by the Undertaker or the British Navy. After all, Harry does say that they afloat the Content Marketing Pirate Ship...... I'd like to be afloat the THP Victory or Reckoning with a group of savages who want nothing more than to sink that rickety bucket of theirs, take the belt, the trophy, their pride and possibly some bags of potato chips.

Plus, The Redeem Team was already used by the 2008 Men's Olympic team....a team that had Carlos Boozer and Michael Redd on it. I don't know about you....but I don't want to be either of those guys :alien:

I will say this, if OneChainz is picked for this event, he's coming with the Soul Pole and the #zoocrew will definitely recognize. He'll be dropping shots from the sky that are so hot, they'll think it was rain.

BTW, his Soul Pole is what he calls his driver

Ever not been able to sleep for 3 weeks?
Get selected to this incredible event!

I was up hitting balls in my garage at 3am because I couldn't sleep.

I'm proud to be a #BasementDweller!

Sure have......I did it for like a year when my daughter was born. I think that was for different reasons though :act-up:

I'm on travel without my clubs for a week so when I arrived at my destination I went to the local GS and picked up a used callaway 58 x forged (thought was a Mac spdaddy) and a sleeve of Chrome Soft balls so I can keep practicing my chipping in the hotel. If I get in I want to bring my best game.

I'm ready Captain James, I want to sink Harries ship and then bring him aboard ours for the celebration party

Every time we talk about your experience last year I think about this years event for about a solid week. How cool would it be to be part of the first team from THP to win the freaking granddaddy of them all? It would be amazing!

I get a tingling down my spine just thinking about the event or when I watch the recap video or look at the pictures - If I don't make the team I might just have to make my own way over to caddy for you guys :D

I may have found a putter that could be used as a symbol for the team!
20120319_155208-e1332358332632.jpg

Nice one Icey, what putter is it? I don't recognise it?

I may have found a putter that could be used as a symbol for the team!
20120319_155208-e1332358332632.jpg
While it's a great name, the Odyssey symbol might be better served.

I'm on the Odyssey side of things here Icey. LOL

While it's a great name, the Odyssey symbol might be better served.

I'm on the Odyssey side of things here Icey. LOL
It's the only worthy image that came up for Redemption Golf!

I tried Redemption Odyssey and Redemption Callaway, no go!

Maybe I could get Taranto to do some cool work with Redeption on a Works I'll be ordering this month!

I'm all for some customization lol. If it were up to me, all my clubs would be a Flash lightning bolt on it :).

I remember watching the coverage of last years Grandaddy and that's what really made me want to start going out to events and meet everyone here. I used to think, "man I need to get to a point where I'm a scratch golfer before heading out there." but that is so far from the truth. If you are reading this and contemplating whether or not to join in on the fun, don't let a year pass up!

I hope to get into this event captained by Jman, whose reviews are what drew me to THP in the first place lol.

California? Check.
Callaway? Check.
Odyssey? Check.
#ZooCrew? Check.
THP? Check.
Badass golf equipment? Check.
Badass equipment you are fit to? Check.
Dream course? Check.
Competition? Check.
Hanging with LEGITIMATELY some of the coolest guys/gals in the industry? Check.
All expenses paid? Check.

Oh yes. #TheGrandaddy is coming. And its going to be more epic than ever.

Getting really excited just for the contests to start! From everything I have read and the people I have talked to golfed with through here, this is really the best golf event of anyone's life! Cant wait to follow along, and try my hand at getting in! And #zoocrew is going down this year!

I am ready for this one this year - already holding back some vacation time. Hell, I even broke down and took a putting lesson!

California? Check.
Callaway? Check.
Odyssey? Check.
#ZooCrew? Check.
THP? Check.
Dream course? Check.
Competition? Check.

Who wouldn't want in on some of that list, let alone the whole thing!!!

Let the games begin, the sooner the better. I may just need extra time to get my game face on.

Ho-hum. Just - by the sounds of it - the best golf outing ever. Can't possibly get excited over something this epic.

Spoiler
YEAH RIGHT! CAN'T WAIT TO TRY TO GET MY TICKET PUNCHED!

California? Check.
Callaway? Check.
Odyssey? Check.
#ZooCrew? Check.
THP? Check.
Dream course? Check.
Competition? Check.

Very well said Captain! But grossly understated. Because honestly words do it no justice.

I LOVE all your checks James! :thumb:

Very well said Captain! But grossly understated. Because honestly words do it no justice.

Nor do pictures or videos.

One of those things that you can't fathom and you will catch yourself saying "is this real?".

From rolling up to the ECPC to having a range attendant cleaning your clubs between shots to partaking of beverages and golf with the #zoocrew.

And no one will ever forget playing on the hands down best course I will ever get to play in my entire life.

And it's gonna happen again. Insane.

It is just too awesome to contemplate for me, all the different things alone would be mind blowing but then THP and Callaway put it all in one package...just too much, I need a Vodka

Nor do pictures or videos.

One of those things that you can't fathom and you will catch yourself saying "is this real?".

From rolling up to the ECPC to having a range attendant cleaning your clubs between shots to partaking of beverages and golf with the #zoocrew.

And no one will ever forget playing on the hands down best course I will ever get to play in my entire life.

And it's gonna happen again. Insane.

Photos and video really can't do that place justice. It's not even the course itself fully that makes it jaw dropping (although it's pretty spectacular) it's the staff and the atmosphere on top of it that make it unbelievable.

I guess after losing 2 years in a row the Callaway folks get to brag as much as they want (which sucks) hopefully we can step up and win one for THP with Jman leading i have to belive

plus i want that play like a pirate sign in the back ground way cool

Back