The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Im starting to storyboard my entries. Time to finally put my degree to work for something useful.

I'll send you my thoughts and you can refine them for me

You forgot the last picture. Jman holding the trophy with Neb and the 9 other THPer's. That's the picture #teamredemption will provide.

That's the picture I see.

Zoocrew is gonna be put on the extinction list and put in their cages where they belong. It's hammer time!

I pledge to do a commemorative painting for the THP Office when team redemption wins.

Everyone knows this to be true.

I'm excited to see who gets to join us for this once in a lifetime journey.

Psh, #MVP, like a boss.

This sir, is going to be an unreal ride.

Today is Harry's Birthday so we set up a little breakfast for the marketing team this morning and on the cake we had them write:

One Year Older
One Year Wiser
Last Year as Grandaddy Champs

So this morning I got an email from the person who helped me set it up after I told her she was a rock star and this is what she said:

"I’ll support that 1) the cake and breakfast are awesome; 2) that I’m a rock star….but, we’re not giving up the Grandaddy this year, or ever for that matter!

Team Callaway!!!"

Haha, the gloves are off people!

Anxiously awaiting 7 pm EST. Hopefully will be done with work by then but if not there is always Tapatalk. My game and I are ready to travel for some a$$ kicking redemption!

Today is Harry's Birthday so we set up a little breakfast for the marketing team this morning and on the cake we had them write:

One Year Older
One Year Wiser

So this morning I got an email from the person who helped me set it up after I told her she was a rock star and this is what she said:

"I’ll support that 1) the cake and breakfast are awesome; 2) that I’m a rock star….but, we’re not giving up the Grandaddy this year, or ever for that matter!

Team Callaway!!!"

And she is good people! Just hate to see her saddened by this years defeat!

haha that is awesome. I know we can do it and bring that belt home. I SOOOO hope I can be a part of #TeamRedemption and work with JMan and Neb to make it happen!

One Year Older
One Year Wiser

Team Callaway!!!"

Bahahahahaha, that is awesome.

The belt is coming back from Cali with THP though. It just is.

I was telling my wife about tonight and told her I will be glued to THP.... She asked me what the difference was compared to any other night lol

It's going to be so much fun watching folks scrambling to get in this wing ding!:blob:

I'm sure hoping for lightening to strike twice with me. I'm ready for some payback! Either way, I'm confident THP will be victorious this year!

In preparation for this getting kicked off tonight, I'm going to go hit a couple buckets of golf balls.

So I basically just spent the better part of 2.5 hours re reading through the entire live update thread. Wow. It was fun experiencing it through the forum and seeing all the support from everyone and reliving some memories. I might even go through the recap thread again too! As much as I would LOVE to get to experience all that awesomeness again I know its probably not a reality, but after going through that thread again I know it will be amazing to follow along this year with Team Redemption pulling for our first victory!

Can't wait for the contests to get under way!

I really hope Callaway still supports THP and continue their insanely good customer service after Jman and THP wipe the floor with them.

For you guys not following GBBWeek, THP sent a nice catered breakfast and cake over for Harry's bday today with a nice message.
One year older
One year wiser
And last year as Grandaddy champion.

For you guys not following GBBWeek, THP sent a nice catered breakfast and cake over for Harry's bday today with a nice message.
One year older
One year wiser

Haha thats awesome! Fun little video on the GBB page with finley, jrod and AJ as well.

Haha thats awesome! Fun little video on the GBB page with finley, jrod and AJ as well.

Yes sir, that is the spread we sent over. Good people deserve a break on a week like this

Yes sir, that is the spread we sent over. Good people deserve a break on a week like this

And they are 1000% good people too.

Very very cool.

One Year Older
One Year Wiser

Team Callaway!!!"

One year older
One year wiser

Skimmer, see above.

Awesome THP shout out in that video as well! You guys rock as much as the ZooCrew

Bahahahahaha, that is awesome.

The belt is coming back from Cali with THP though. It just is.

So let it be written, so let it be done!

Captain is wise!

So hard to want to beat people who are so nice........... Nah, nevermind its not that hard

So hard to want to beat people who are so nice........... Nah, nevermind its not that hard

Its the ultimate expression of biting the hand thats feeding you. Except I want to eat the entire hand and take their belt.

Then say thannnnnnk youuuuuuuu. :act-up:

Back