The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

Chin up James.

eeda68ee76886ec2a4780f86759ad279.jpg

Now that I'm home I wanted to give a shoutout to the THP team, members, and guests. The past couple of days at the Hideaway have been unreal and I'm glad everyone enjoyed the G (one of my nicknames for golf) the posts and everything in between. It was a special group of guys and I'm glad to have helped share the experience. This is a huge collective group effort and a BIG THANK YOU to all #THP #TeamCallaway #Everybodywins

I'm a Steve fan. He went above and beyond to get things done with our group when it was needed.

I can't thank you enough for the hospitality and genuine love for this game. I hope to see you down the road again and if you're ever down my way, let's get together

This event is simple excellence on every level, every step, every moment!

It was a treat following along!

Thank you to everyone who brought the event to us, thanks THP, huge thanks for Callaway and the Hideaways hospitality and generosity!
These guys were just flat out taken care of!

I would expect nothing less from this incredible event!

Next year THIS COULD HAPPEN TOY YOU!
And that makes me incredibly happy!

Hi everyone, Rallo is here.

20dadb1259fbf75f2be8cd9d1efee5d3.jpg

#wheresrallo

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got all caught up. The best just keeps getting better. Just when you think it can't get better somehow, Callaway and THP make it happen. Congrats to the #ZooCrew for now having created a dynasty. Congrats to #Teamredemption for giving it your all. I can't fathom the amount of work that goes on behind the scenes by all involved to pull all this together. It was as if we were all there in a virtual gallery, right there on the course. One can only dream that one day, I to could actually be part of the epic event. Has anyone checked with the Ginness folks to see if this qualifies and any kind of world record for greatest ameature golf event ever.

Those travel bags are simply amazing. So awesome you guys get to bring the clubs home right away. It's said every year that there's no way they could top this but they always do. Amazing.

Now that I'm home I wanted to give a shoutout to the THP team, members, and guests. The past couple of days at the Hideaway have been unreal and I'm glad everyone enjoyed the G (one of my nicknames for golf) the posts and everything in between. It was a special group of guys and I'm glad to have helped share the experience. This is a huge collective group effort and a BIG THANK YOU to all #THP #TeamCallaway #Everybodywins

You are a great guy man. I am happy I got to meet you and spend some time with you this week. Thanks for everything

Did everyone have fun?

Shoot. I had a riot just following along. You can feel/see the excitement of those who were there. Truly a special experience.

And this is rallo being rallo and walking into dinner late haha
01a85af30dc673a15614006c9e429f4a.jpg

Just getting caught up, what a fantastic day. Congrats to the ZooCrew on the win as well as Team Redemption for repping THP. Hats off to everyone for playing quality golf and keeping us up to date. Even reading through this hours later I still feel like I was there witnessing each shot.

No losers today, and I can only imagine how 2016 will be even better. How can anyone not want to play in the granddaddy of them all?

The seat has been taken.

1c988dca48c7d6f70b92c5d6d9d4f338.jpg
Mel Kiper photobomb... he just lowered my draft stock due to tardiness

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Daaayuuummm..... those bags are awesome. Just another capper to an amazing experience. I am so happy for all of you yet so jealous all at the same time.

I made some great golf shots these last 2 days

Dinner on the final night
Lots of stories being told from the last 2 days

68484587918f26cdf98266243352615b.jpg

Wow!

What a great time - thanks to THP and everyone that participated to make this such a great event! It was so much fun to hang out and talk golf with everyone - even if I didn't get to actually play with each of you. For those that I did play against, thanks for making each of them a true battle - it was a blast!

Thanks to Matt, the members and the entire team at The Hideaway for hosting us again this year - they truly make it a very special event for all of us.

Looking forward to defending again next year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Early travel day tomorrow, but I have a stinking suspicion this thread will still have a few posts in it.

Recap thread will kick off soon.

We all called it a night. I think everyone is mentally drained. If you take the time to think about all the work everyone put into this event and saw how everyone left it all out there it is easy to see why we are all so exhausted

Cannot wait for the recap thread and to start reviewing these beauties in my bag.

Love you guys

This was great to follow along. As if I were there watching. Great job by all. It's on my bucket list to make one of these THP events.

Love you guys
Same here brother.

These guys, this group, I'm still amazed. The personalities just all work and it really does make me smile.

Love you guys

Same here brother.

These guys, thus group, I'm still amazed. The personalities just all work and it really does make me smile.
Same goes for me. Love all of you guys. This really was the perfect group of guys and nothing can take this away from us. We played hard, but more importantly we did it the right way and we had so much fun doing it! I will never forget this week.

Love you #TeamRedemption

Back