The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

Not just any travel bag

7194d90b032fe95e2082a2bcea4df851.jpg

Callaway just keeps on giving. They do it right.

This will forever be my avatar picture. I have no words right now. Hell I may never have the right words for this. This means more than I could ever say in text

Were you able to fit all of the awesome swag and Hideaway memorabilia in there?

#StandBagsFTW

That's not mine. I have to get all of my stuff situated first lol

So shower and then the bar for dinner or what is the plan boys?

WOW those travel cases are sick! Just in awe of everything Callaway did for you guys, too amazing!

Unreal travel bags. That logo

Those are awesome travel bags!!! Perfect colors and everything ?

Dinner at the bar is cool with me

I'll be there just want to organize a bit since I'll be the first one out tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike has a video out there if you need to learn how to pack your clubs in it!

The swag didn't stop. We're bringing our clubs home!!!!
50dd69c13b2346d7499c8cd0c7134c70.jpg

Just have no words right now.... Every small detail you could imagine and some you couldn't and Callaway had it all covered. Even took care of breakfast for us again tomorrow morning...
2339177d3f0ab21e3ed7ab616b7323c8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loved seeing so many guest users reading the thread and all the new users who signed up to follow along

The swag didn't stop. We're bringing our clubs home!!!!
50dd69c13b2346d7499c8cd0c7134c70.jpg
Well I guess you will have weapons for Saturday. PS: Mrs V already have you the green light.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

They didn't just kill it with this event, they freakin blew it out of the water. Don't have to wait any extra days to play with those beauties!

That logo on the case though..

Now that I'm home I wanted to give a shoutout to the THP team, members, and guests. The past couple of days at the Hideaway have been unreal and I'm glad everyone enjoyed the G (one of my nicknames for golf) the posts and everything in between. It was a special group of guys and I'm glad to have helped share the experience. This is a huge collective group effort and a BIG THANK YOU to all #THP #TeamCallaway #Everybodywins

that logo is still amazing after 3 events

#thatbelt

3f1e29dc0f1722174baa1cc280835c9b.jpg

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

That travel bag is siiick. So awesome of Callaway!

WElp... I could handle everything... Absolutely everything up until this.

You broke me. Envy meter is smashed. That thing is so freaking awesome I can't even stand it.

I will put hands to keyboard sometime soon but suffice to say no words can ever describe how thankful I am. How much I loved and relished this opportunity. I am throughly drained mentally

Back