The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

And of course my clubs are a no show
Any luck brother? The one bag we all breath a sigh of relief to see when traveling.

And the name has been changed! TBaker34 is now TLeishman34

Here is the story,

I played my last 9 on Tuesday with Harry and Chad. On the first tee box Harry looks at me and says you look like a bigger and more country version of Marc Leishman. Chad, TexasHacker, and the member and club champion Danny all agreed immediately. So it stuck and that is what I was referred to for the rest of the trip. On Wednesday after my round the club champ walks up to me and says Leishman! How'd you play today!?

Thats pretty cool. Love when awesomeness like this comes from events and members embrace it and run with it

One for the road boys!! #TheGrandaddy #BusMemories

7c17564d747098501010dd4a18284977.jpg

I love this dude. After the recent conversation we had regarding putts per round and the association with GIR's.....I think this will be a HUGE improvement for you. I had a similar issue and getting properly fit into the lie angle really does make an enormous difference. And no better time than the next 2 days to see what it can do for your game. TRUST IT!
just to update on this, i was 50% on wednesday with GIR. Thats a 15% improvement and those approach shots were anything but easy. It was only one round but i was striking the ball well with these

just to update on this, i was 50% on wednesday with GIR. Thats a 15% improvement and those approach shots were anything but easy. It was only one round but i was striking the ball well with these

Absolutely love it man and not surprised.

#gamechanging

Watching you get fit and warm up on the range man, I can't wait to get a round with you one of these days man! That is an awesome GIR stat improvement or not I'll take chances at rolling the flatstick that much anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I could barely sleep last time dreaming and the hideaway and what just happened. Miss waking up a seeing everyone!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

For those returning the "life" today. Don't expect much production. Day dreaming is the thought of the day. :)

Anyone hear if Dean got his clubs last night?

He is still sleeping but no word on his clubs yet.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

thats brutal, im sure they will turn up today

Fingers crossed the clubs show up quickly and intact, Dean.

thats brutal, im sure they will turn up today
Every time he has had luggage lost it has been Delta. This is the 3rd time they've lost his clubs.

Granddaddy lives on at work today

150b8cc0d92b1fb30562a5e738760498.jpg

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Every time he has had luggage lost it has been Delta. This is the 3rd time they've lost his clubs.

Delta has written me two separate $1,500 checks for "lost" golf bags. Both took over 6 months to get, thankfully the last incident was 15 years ago and I never fly Delta anymore!

I'm off today but working tomorrow, getting some laundry done, looks like I need to reorganize my closet to make room for all this! Callaway killed it with our apparel it all looks so good!

815db9fe129f7804467bd6f6ffbed76e.jpg

Delta has written me two separate $1,500 checks for "lost" golf bags. Both took over 6 months to get, thankfully the last incident was 15 years ago and I never fly Delta anymore!
We only fly Delta if its for work or someone else books.

I'm off today but working tomorrow, getting some laundry done, looks like I need to reorganize my closet to make room for all this! Callaway killed it with our apparel it all looks so good!

I know what you mean. I had to pull out old polos I don't use and put my new clothes in the closet. The best thing is someone at goodwill will be getting a bunch of gently used Nike golf shirts.

Your shirt game is strong

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

i have this thread up on two different browsers lol one to keep reading new posts and one to read back from the beginning. Im 65 pages in and i plan on going back again once i finish all 285

i have this thread up on two different browsers lol one to keep reading new posts and one to read back from the beginning. Im 65 pages in and i plan on going back again once i finish all 285

Recommend you change your settings so you get the max post per page. I think it's 50? Either way, I only have to go through 86 pages

Recommend you change your settings so you get the max post per page. I think it's 50? Either way, I only have to go through 86 pages

That's a solid pro-tip... I've been trying to figure out the best way to get through 4720 posts without it taking 3 days haha.

Back