The 2019 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Quick Question? Which Team has the most members gaming the F9 irons?

2783f27b3ee1b4c37778845c3cab7e89.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to say Hackers has the greater number, but I could be wrong.

There is a reason for this question, I finally got the chance to hit the Cobra Iron offer, and the answer to this question will have a measured impact on the Odds...

There is a reason for this question, I finally got the chance to hit the Cobra Iron offer, and the answer to this question will have a measured impact on the Odds...

Unless I am mistaken, I am the only one on Team Hackers not rocking F9, including Yagley.

I'm guessing straight and long shots over and over?

I'm guessing straight and long shots over and over?

They are Uber forgiving on mishits and sneaky long... Retains ball speed on mishits extremely well. Under Morgan Cup pressure, I would want to have the F9 irons in my bag.

Do the clubs swing themselves? Lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

See above...

No doubt they are very forgiving.. But nothing would have helped the topped shots and shank I had my last round. That's all I was saying. People should absolutely give the F9 lineup a go.. They look and feel amazing.

Do the clubs swing themselves? Lol

No but the level of forgiveness between them and the TEC is rather large.

They are top 5 most unique clubs I have tried since starting THP.

87.5% of #TeamHackers will have F9s in play

Gambling is the future on the internet.
You can only look
at so many dirty pictures.
-Simon Noble

Definitely Team Hackers. I believe we only have 2 guys with F9 on Team Paradise. We also have 2 guys with cb/mb and 3 with FTB so a nice mix of Cobra equipment. Jose plays FTB mostly but does have a couple F9 in the bag.

Definitely Team Hackers. I believe we only have 2 guys with F9 on Team Paradise. We also have 2 guys with cb/mb and 3 with FTB so a nice mix of Cobra equipment. Jose plays FTB mostly but does have a couple F9 in the bag.
But we had one guy get a hole in one with ftb during his fitting. I cant blame him for going that route.

Jos hands down will have the best looking setup on the island. I’ll give him that

Well second best, I know someone who will have a pretty bad@$$ setup

Holy ****, that really is saying something.

Holy ****, that really is saying something.
Jman is now thinking, "why yes I love my hard to hit forged irons that make me play better, but think of the peak heights. Think of the peak heights and distance!"

Possible incoming f9 with recoils?

Jman is now thinking, "why yes I love my hard to hit forged irons that make me play better, but think of the peak heights. Think of the peak heights and distance!"

Possible incoming f9 with recoils?

Nope. GI irons just don’t mesh with me long term.

But, if you look earlier in here, I do have a 5i coming to battle my 4U.

Nope. GI irons just don’t mesh with me long term.

But, if you look earlier in here, I do have a 5i coming to battle my 4U.
Oh I saw. My only experience with the 5 iron right now is with the one length version that really, really made me think I wanted to go one length.

I will not be surprised if you fly the 5 iron 225-230 with over 100 ft peak ht. Any idea on what numbers it will need to be to become a possible gamer for you?

Oh I saw. My only experience with the 5 iron right now is with the one length version that really, really made me think I wanted to go one length.

I will not be surprised if you fly the 5 iron 225-230 with over 100 ft peak ht. Any idea on what numbers it will need to be to become a possible gamer for you?

All about that launch and peak off the deck. If it gets me that 30Y range, I’ll be tickled!

And fwiw, having reviewed the F6 and F7 irons, I’ve been a long time supporter of this line from Cobra being criminally underrated. The 9’s look to have really taken it up a notch.

87.5% of #TeamHackers will have F9s in play

Technically it could be 100% if Dan includes the F9 long irons in his bag.

This is why I was asking... 100%

One of my teammates referenced that the F9's were too upright for him so his fitter had him go 2 degrees flat to be right for him. It goes to show the difference in fitters as my fitter just commented that the F9's had a draw bias and moved on to having me hit the TEC. He didn't even suggest having the lie adjusted to straighten out the flight which is a shame as the feel and distance I had with the F9 in testing was great. I certainly am not upset as the TEC performed very well in my fitting but from talking with Jose I am going to demo a graphite shafted F9 4-iron and potentially put it in the bag later this season. (I would swap it and the 7 wood or depending on the course I was playing).

Back