The 2019 Small Batch Experience with Project X

MWard;n8893459 said:
Hey now, he considered my visit only in the top 3 mistakes of 2018. That’s not even first place.

Is it bad that I'm trying to think graphics already because of all aspects, that might be the most daunting to me?

Jman;n8893510 said:
Is it bad that I'm trying to think graphics already because of all aspects, that might be the most daunting to me?

Nope not at all. If I could tweak mine, I would 100% and it’s more because mine has Hzrdus on it and it’s based on an even flow. I did graphics first

Congrats guys!! Going to be a fun one

Tenputt;n8893499 said:
WOW!!! I am so surprised, but STOKED to be in this event. THANKS THP and everyone. This couldn’t have come at a better time with some personal things that have happened in life. Thrilled.

Extremely happy for you to have this experience. It has been wonderful following along with your really well done reviews of the Cobra equipment after the Morgan Cup. Can’t wait to see what you do with the Project X team.

Congrats everyone! Can’t wait to see the end results

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to those selected!!! Truly a one of a kind experience!!!

BigDill;n8893522 said:
Extremely happy for you to have this experience. It has been wonderful following along with your really well done reviews of the Cobra equipment after the Morgan Cup. Can’t wait to see what you do with the Project X team.

That’s very kind of you, BigDill. I will definitely try to share the experience.

Congrats everyone!!!

Jman;n8893510 said:
That was the toughest for me as well. Go big man. I went simple and clean. And although I love my design, I wish I would have added more detail.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Oh, and congrats to the lucky participants! Get ready for Don's shaft 101 class. Tons of knowledge to try to absorb in a day. And Aviara is legit!

kevin81002;n8893578 said:
That was the toughest for me as well. Go big man. I went simple and clean. And although I love my design, I wish I would have added more detail.

Yep pretty much this, except for the detail. I don't think any more detail is needed. I love the simple look with the little details like my name, the "D" in the HZRDUS symbol and the actual name of the shaft BUT the biggest thing for me was the color and O'Neil nailed it

jdtox;n8893585 said:
Yep pretty much this, except for the detail. I don't think any more detail is needed. I love the simple look with the little details like my name, the "D" in the HZRDUS symbol and the actual name of the shaft BUT the biggest thing for me was the color and O'Neil nailed it

Alot of the ghost skull detail in mine got lost under the grip. O'neal didn't compensate for the shaft playing shorter. Yours is still one of my favorites I've seen from any of the years. That's one badass driver shaft. And the funny thing was you were still changing the design until we left on Friday.

I would love to see some posts with pics of shafts others have done in the past.

Tenputt;n8893634 said:
I would love to see some posts with pics of shafts others have done in the past.
I wanted a clean look. Metallic blue fading down in to black, chrome lettering, and ghost skulls going up from the logo to the grip.
c5608e0ee1b4762ba822f05b3ce56f21.jpg
aea4529ddc96e565ec89d228e0c734fd.jpg
0e99afb7fe04b30a8359e2b09863129f.jpg
c360358d4e8a7d6489b3000549d7e7c9.jpg
a49032f30208c734910003f57c9a4008.jpg

Congrats on the selection guys. I really wanted to make this one work as I've been to a couple of these but have yet to make my own shaft. Just couldn't make the monies work out to sign up. But I cant wait to follow along, esp with my man Jman getting to go.

This is absolutely incredible! Thank you so much THP!! I have followed along to the previous years event, and read through those before and I can’t begin to express how amazing this opportunity feels to me.

Looking forward to posting all all about the process!

THANK YOU!!

Paid up and ready to go!

Now to "ask" the Doc permission, hahaha

Wait... You pay before the Doc knows? You are my hero.:clapp:

kevin81002;n8893578 said:

i agree with you here. if i had it to do all over again, i would have gone much more bold in the color choices. i still love mine.

Such an awesome event. 1 of 1 is unbelievably cool!

Tenputt;n8893958 said:
Wait... You pay before the Doc knows? You are my hero.:clapp:

Forgiveness is a lot easier than permission.

Back