EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

I'm just hoping we can hang with Team Paradise.

How many times have they called the win now?

I know I haven't called a victory. We are the clear underdogs and not expected to win. I am sure looking forward to giving it the old college try!

I'm just hoping we can hang with Team Paradise.

How many times have they called the win now?

Simmer down there new guy, going to need you take off about 20%

No sore loser here, I'm not flipping and still keeping my backing of Team Hackers. #Defendthecup

It was pointed out to me that I posted a giphy of Zach Galifianakis flying over palm trees with #winning. Let me point out that there was no commentary. It could have been referring to the people winning the last two spots. It could have been in response to KY's giphy. It doesn't qualify as me calling my shot. If I were to predict a victory, it would be after I hit my new clubs, it would be in private with my teammates and it would be after some adult beverages and possibly after we TP'd Team Hackers residence in Utah. So that being said, I do not and have not predicted a victory for either side in this glorious event and I appreciate the confidence and desire of both teams to win the Cup!

It was pointed out to me that I posted a giphy of Zach Galifianakis flying over palm trees with #winning. Let me point out that there was no commentary. It could have been referring to the people winning the last two spots. It could have been in response to KY's giphy. It doesn't qualify as me calling my shot. If I were to predict a victory, it would be after I hit my new clubs, it would be in private with my teammates and it would be after some adult beverages and possibly after we TP'd Team Hackers residence in Utah. So that being said, I do not and have not predicted a victory for either side in this glorious event and I appreciate the confidence and desire of both teams to win the Cup!

Interpret that GIPHY :D:ROFLMAO::p

Just do what I do, post the GIPHY and roll with it, 40% of 80% of 21% of the time, they don't make sense.

We'll have some fun May and during the journey along the way.

Interpret that GIPHY :D:ROFLMAO::p

Just do what I do, post the GIPHY and roll with it, 40% of 80% of 21% of the time, they don't make sense.

We'll have some fun May and during the journey along the way.

I don’t know about winning or losing. I’m going with the power of positive thinking that there’s a chance for a lot of fun!

Simmer down there new guy, going to need you take off about 20%

I'm confused. You guys are calling the win or not? The trickery is reaching Jedi level!

caught up and cant believe Paradise is already calling their shots geez.

caught up and cant believe Paradise is already calling their shots geez.

Everyone should enjoy their Morgan Cup journey their own way if that includes - Babe Ruthing, Mark Messiering then so be it.

I have plenty of :popcorn: for the next 4 months

Everyone should enjoy their Morgan Cup journey their own way if that includes - Babe Ruthing, Mark Messiering then so be it.

I have plenty of :popcorn: for the next 4 months

I can get down with the underdog role...

Back