EXPERIENCE The 2020 Titleist Vokey and Golf Ball Experience

Love the details of this experience, and love me some Cape in the summer.

Wow that would be one heck of a trip!

Sure is a downright rotten, low-down dirty shame that @golfinnut decided to switch brands this year. Missing out on the chance to meet the man himself, along with a whole lot of other goodness. Don’t worry buddy, I’ll be happy to sign up and represent the DMV in your stead.

Also: WOW! Just wow!

Oh my goodness...I think I fell out of my chair on the floor...and screamed yes.
My wife not as enthusiastic as I was!
I’ve been to that resort before and those selected are in for a treat!

This place looks absolutely incredible! The Villas are crazy nice and the location is crazy! Plus, the Linx Tavern serves Chowda', which I love! :D

I will be out of the country then ? definitely will follow along though!

Just checked out some pictures of the course. Hot damn diggity

Cool, will try to participate in this one.

This is amazing!

wow this looks fantastic.

Wow what an experience!! Sadly does not fit into my rapidly filling summer. I'll be excited to see who hits the lottery on this one, THP does it again with huge assist from Titleist, should be a great follow!!

I've played Ocean Edge a handful of times. Over the past 3 years. The course is top notch and the facilities are even better. I wanna say we paid $450 a night for golf and room. If you happen to go to Manchester Lane you will be hearing me yell fore as you are in your backswing as my backyard abuts Machester. If anyone comes early or stays late feel free to contact me. I would love to host and playback few rounds.

I wonder if we will see Vokey come out with full face grooves like the 3 other companies.

Holy crap the value for this experience is insane. Those wedges alone are worth it.

This is an absolutely amazing experience.(y)

The THP/Titleist combo is top notch. I was a lucky participant last Fall for the T Series irons. Titleist products are fantastic and you can never go wrong with a THP Experience! I’ll be crossing my fingers and submitting an entry.

THP, this is going to be mind-blowing. I loved everything about the Vokey and Ball event 2 years ago, and this is way, way more impressive. It's almost unfair to compare the two. This is basically a bucket-list trip.

Gonna be a popular ticket!

Would love to get in on this one. I have a client with a vacation house at Cape Cod and he has offered to let me use it before. This would be a great excuse to come in on Wednesday and leave on Monday and spend a couple days at his place. He is also supposed to take me to TPC Boston so another good excuse haha.

My mind is blown! Bob Vokey himself !!! And Cape Cod!!! My wedge game needs this

Holy Vokeyitous…..Looks fabulous. 6 gonna love this opportunity.

Back