The 2021 Mizuno Experience

I think i need to go back and delete that now! I was referring to what a sh*t last 18 months have been.
But you already knew that!

I think i need to go back and delete that now! I was referring to what a sh*t last 18 months have been.
But you already knew that!
Delete what? We be teammates! :LOL:

Itinerary Time

Practice Round on Friday for those that want to play. Both rounds are set for all of you to participate if you would like or ride around with the group that is playing.

9:09 at True Blue
2:12 at Caledonia

Friday evening
6pm at the True Blue Bar area we will have food, drinks and a presentation on new equipment. It is at this time we will give you your new equipment. Which are wedges and driver. You will also discuss your new irons that you will receive when embargo hits. This is an open dialogue evening with some of the best out there and they are here for you guys.

Saturday morning
9am at True Blue
2:18 at True Blue

Dinner that night is a moving target due to this crazy times, getting a group allowed together is not easy, but Chris and I are working on and we will figure it out.

Sunday Morning
9am at Caledonia

Sunday after the round, we will have lunch and a drink and say our goodbyes.
Giving this a bump because I was hunting for it haha

Can.
Not.
Wait.

They have a pretty solid pizza place down the street.

Let's order in and celebrate a great weekend, @JB - Weird times call for cheese pizza.
Pizza will be served with an open bar Friday evening

Crazy to. Just a few more days. Been waiting on this since feb 20th..

Pizza will be served with an open bar Friday evening
Open bar, oh no, Saturday’s round somehow seems painful now.

First THP Experience is going to be a good one.
For yucks, I did a quick look on opentable for Saturday. Several Italian places will seat 9. That’s all I saw keyed in on pawleys area. But the seafood area, i forget the name, has maybe 8-10 places?

For yucks, I did a quick look on opentable for Saturday. Several Italian places will seat 9. That’s all I saw keyed in on pawleys area. But the seafood area, i forget the name, has maybe 8-10 places?
We have been in contact with all. Don’t worry, we swear this is not our first time planning 😀

No worries, I’m old, couple bourbons glass of a good Chianti, I’ll be reaaaly happy. Gave most alcohol on my diet, hmmm, that said did put away 4 or5 beers last Sunday. Meh, just not the drinker I was in my rocker days.

We have been in contact with all. Don’t worry, we swear this is not our first time planning 😀
Ha! I know, was just trying to lend a hand. Did not mean to overstep.

This event is just around the corner and it's going to be fire following.

I can imagine how pumped the participants are right now knowing that have to wait another week. Bet they are on constant weather watch at this point.

This event is just around the corner and it's going to be fire following.

I can imagine how pumped the participants are right now knowing that have to wait another week. Bet they are on constant weather watch at this point.

Right now the weather is looking perfect!!!

Back