The 2021 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Another session in back yard pounding balls into my quick set net. Tweaked my right calf a week ago and it's still a little sore. maybe a 30 mile bike ride and then 3 days of walking 18 wasn't the best prescription for cure. Ha

We have a wedding, a play, and a dinner with my family this weekend. I am hoping to squeeze 9 in Sunday after church. Work and life are stifling full 18 hole rounds right now for me.
Feels like my summer typically...

Hopefully coming out of the other side of the 'post lessons slump'. Had a couple of rounds where I didn't even sniff decent golf while trying to work through a few swing tweaks but 85 last night and definitely headed in the right direction. Couple of wayward drives as per usual, but for the most part everything was playable and left me a sniff at par on most holes. Just now need to keep working on the tee game and tightening up the approach shots.

Hopefully coming out of the other side of the 'post lessons slump'. Had a couple of rounds where I didn't even sniff decent golf while trying to work through a few swing tweaks but 85 last night and definitely headed in the right direction. Couple of wayward drives as per usual, but for the most part everything was playable and left me a sniff at par on most holes. Just now need to keep working on the tee game and tightening up the approach shots.
Last night I went out with a 6 iron and 4 balls and finally found a groove with the next step of what I learned from my lessons too. Going to get a trial by fire next Sunday as I play my first match in my clubs Match Play tournament.

They feel so good! Can't wait to see some folks put them in play.
I promise to not have too much buyers remorse after letting the pragmatic side pick the TECs ....

I promise to not have too much buyers remorse after letting the pragmatic side pick the TECs ....
Im with you. Maybe there will be a trade-in policy. lol.

Like I told you yesterday I don't think you will be disappointed. The Forged Tec's are fantastic irons.

Like I told you yesterday I don't think you will be disappointed. The Forged Tec's are fantastic irons.
They have a really nice feel and overall performance.

I am jazzed to get them and put some battle scars on that copper!

Plus, I got to experience the joy of the Pwrshell face when it saved me with the low strike I had when you let me hit your 7 iron yesterday. I had no business reaching the front apron of that green with the poor strike I put on the ball ;)

I hear you there! The FTs are in my bag because head overruled heart but they are truly lovely irons.

I hear you there! The FTs are in my bag because head overruled heart but they are truly lovely irons.
What I found with testing is that Cobra have completely knocked it out of the park with their current line. I would have been happy playing any of the irons. Comparing the RadSpeed to my other game improvement set, it wasn't even a fair fight with how the RadSpeed's felt, performed, and looked.

Perfect weather this weekend for my rounds. Did 27 holes on Saturday and 18 on Sunday. Theragun all Sunday evening and some icy hot patches this morning :ROFLMAO:

great review!

There wasn't a wrong answer. That's why it was so dang hard to decide. Do I want awesome or spectacular or wonderful?

It’s crazy, because I know it is going to be quite a while before our clubs will come, but every day on my way home from work, I think “Today may be the day”

Last edited:
That's just awesome consistency! If I had Dan's swing, I'd be all over the Mims
Me too, had to fight a pretty tough internal battle, and I've not got a 10th of the consistency or ball striking.

It’s crazy, because I know it is going to be quite a while before our clubs will come, but every day on my way home from work, I think “Today may be the day”

i never seen an expected date but I’ve thought about trading in what I already have for some RADspeed irons to hold me over. It’s unhealthy 😀😀

Perfect weather this weekend for my rounds. Did 27 holes on Saturday and 18 on Sunday. Theragun all Sunday evening and some icy hot patches this morning :ROFLMAO:
You might check out the Stamina Pro patches. They really help with muscle soreness.

Muscle soreness usually is a result of built up lactate in the muscles. Something that has always made a difference to me even as I was younger, a lot of water and bouncing on a trampoline. Flushes systems and moves all the muscles even with limited forced contractions. Usually never sore the next day.

Back