The 2021 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

I think that that is going to be wished by many, yet realized by only a select few. 😀
I wish we could all go, but I am very excited and thankful I get to go. It's going to be a lot of fun and I can't wait to find out the lucky few who will be also be heading to Vegas.

I can't believe its March already! Who wants to be a tour player?

I can't believe its March already! Who wants to be a tour player?

I said it in February, but I haven't said it in March yet. I want to be a Tour Player! 🤩

I think that that is going to be wished by many, yet realized by only a select few. 😀
That could be a motto for all THP Experiences. They're that good.

That could be a motto for all THP Experiences. They're that good.

Yeah, definitely! That's why the Live Update threads are so important, for those that cannot attend but can live a bit of the overall THP experience

Just wait until you have to play a club off the rocks. The desert will leave its mark.

Oh I've been there. Hit a 7i off the fairway here on one of the less 'manicured' courses shall we say. Turns out there was a large stone/brick, whatever, just a few mm under the turf. Banged the club up badly and damn near broke my wrist. Will be a real shame to mark those lovely new clubs though..

Oh I've been there. Hit a 7i off the fairway here on one of the less 'manicured' courses shall we say. Turns out there was a large stone/brick, whatever, just a few mm under the turf. Banged the club up badly and damn near broke my wrist. Will be a real shame to mark those lovely new clubs though..

Battle scars in the MC are temporary but glory is forever!

Battle scars in the MC are temporary but glory is forever!
The battle scars are just all part of it, long after the hangover has faded :ROFLMAO:

The Cup for the Morgan is starting to simmer

Would ordering a Cobra travel bag for my clubs be a bit to much?

Check out the Cobra Supersport putter thread for a new putter shape :oops:

Not at all.

I don’t feel obligated, but loyalty for the cause is something I can’t escape. Do THPers get any discounts for fittings at places like Club Champion? I’m gonna get fit before equipment order.

Back