The 2021 Titleist Experience

LOL - My fam home is right across the street! I wouldn't even need the hotel!

Hopefully the hotel is in Santa Fe; Pojoaque at least. Because if it is in Espanola, oh geez...god help THPrs.

Santa Fe is very limited in destinations. Albuquerque will be it for most.
I booked Santa Fe and based on looking they serviced most through both Phoneix and Dallas so people with a stop could get to most places. It’s like most regionals.

I booked Santa Fe and based on looking they serviced most through both Phoneix and Dallas so people with a stop could get to most places. It’s like most regionals.

Correct, if you route it through somewhere. It is limited for 'direct' flights. Plus much harder to get a rental car - I go back home often and sometimes can't get a rental.

Wow this looks amazing! My name will definitely be in the proverbial hat.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

This looks like awesome experience, good luck to those chosen, will be lots of fun.

I would go T-300! Anyone who’s a Breaking Bad fan can fly into Albuquerque and visit the locations they filmed at.

New Mexico & THP? Oh Lordy!!! Talk about one heck of a golf trip. I’ve never been to New Mexico yet!!!

97DE1A1F-A494-4E85-BA80-BAEDF00632ED.jpeg

Which irons are you going for if you get in?
My game says go for the 300s, I could always use the extra help from greater forgiveness, but my eye says go for the 200s, so I probably would.

It would be a super hard decision to choose between those 4 sets!

Intrigued by NM golf. Heard a lot of great things about it.

Really wanted to try for this one! Looks like a lot of fun and the gear looks great! Interested to see how the new grind work out with the irons.

Signups are coming MONDAY!!!!!

Signups are coming MONDAY!!!!!
I have been looking forward to this one since the 2019 experience. Looks absolutely amazing

I think I would go with the T-200's.

Which irons are you going for if you get in?
I used to have a Titleist driver and hybrid but I’ve never hit any Titleist irons, so I’d look at all options with the T100 being tops on my list.

Back