The 2021 Titleist Experience

October golf in the desert is the best!

The thought of the desert in the fall combined with this new iron lineup is really appealing to me...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
If you get in, make sure you use the browser instead of tapatalk during the event. Not only is it 20x better, but we would hate for you to post those memories only to have them just disappear because another server decides that.

If you get in, make sure you use the browser instead of tapatalk during the event. Not only is it 20x better, but we would hate for you to post those memories only to have them just disappear because another server decides that.

browser ftw. it’s so much easier and faster to post content.

browser ftw. it’s so much easier and faster to post content.
And you won't have to worry about your pictures just disappearing.

I just did the Titleist fitting yesterday at my CC and went with the new T200's with the Nippon 880's shafts, with a 2 degree upright. They are great got the 5-GW and fitted. The 7 was a great feel with the Nippon 880 AMC Chrome shafts. Hit it very well and very crisp. Tried 6 different shafts, settled with the Nippon880 banged it 15 yards farther than my old Hogan Edges from 1994. Now I got 4 weeks to wait. They are nice..
I don't even want to hit my old Hogan's again, they feel like boat anchor's in comparison.....

I just did the Titleist fitting yesterday at my CC and went with the new T200's with the Nippon 880's shafts, with a 2 degree upright. They are great got the 5-GW and fitted. The 7 was a great feel with the Nippon 880 AMC Chrome shafts. Hit it very well and very crisp. Tried 6 different shafts, settled with the Nippon880 banged it 15 yards farther than my old Hogan Edges from 1994. Now I got 4 weeks to wait. They are nice..
I don't even want to hit my old Hogan's again, they feel like boat anchor's in comparison.....
That’s awesome.
Every participant in this THP Experience will get to choose a set

That’s awesome.
Every participant in this THP Experience will get to choose a set

I guess I'm one of the few that don't mind Tapatalk. I suppose the right opportunity could convince me to switch.

-posted from browser

Excited to announce all of the details of the 2021 Titleist Experience that is coming up this Fall. We have a special few days planned of equipment, golf and a whole lot more. Read on for the full details.

Every-Participant-Gets-a-Set-of-irons-1024x692.png

When and Where

October 20th-22nd
Black Mesa Golf Club
La Mesilla, NM

The Details

We have partnered with Titleist for an amazing few days of golf in New Mexico for SIX lucky THPers. Playing golf with Josh Talge and Luke Epp from Titleist at the beautiful Black Mesa Golf Club in New Mexico. It wouldn’t be a THP Event without the gear and that means every participant will receive a brand new set of Titleist T Series Irons. These were just announced and if you missed our full preview on the tech, find it here.

As with all THP Experiences, this is open ALL SKILL LEVELS.

Qualifying

THP Experiences are about making the impossible, possible. Your ticket to enter these amazing opportunities is the 2021 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Cost and What’s Included
Cost: $499
36 Holes of Golf
Hotel Accommodations
Brand New Set of Titleist T-Series Irons
Group Dinners Each Night
And so much more

Itinerary
Wednesday Evening: Meet and Greet Dinner and Equipment Party
Thursday Morning: 18 Holes of Golf
Thursday Evening: Group Dinner with Titleist
Friday Morning: 18 Holes of Golf

black mesa for the 2021 Titleist experience

The Course
Routinely ranked among the best in the state, Black Mesa Golf Club is nestled in Northern New Mexico’s Española Valley with views of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains. The backdrop for the 2021 Titleist Experience will challenge with dramatic elevation changes and offer scenery found nowhere else.

How To Signup
Signups will be coming soon in a new thread on the THP Forum so stay tuned.

Continue reading...
I’m literally checking this thread every day for details on how to enter. This sounds absolutely amazing!

I guess I'm one of the few that don't mind Tapatalk. I suppose the right opportunity could convince me to switch.

-posted from browser
While that might be true, we ask for people at events to not use it so that images are on our server and not somewhere else where they could just be removed.

And maybe you get lucky here?

Monday is coming! :eek:

1 more day!

50578A2F-C43C-45CB-AD44-A592FC707872.jpeg

I just ordered the T300's yesterday with the TT AMT Red S300 shafts. But if I do get into this I would like to try the whole lineup. I am not sure the T300's are going to be to my liking visually, I tend to like a smaller top line. As JB saw at the True Temper event my irons were not the highest launching so I went with an iron that is higher launching and a shaft that also is.

The new T series are really sweet looking. Tomorrow is going to rock.

Can’t wait to sign up tomorrow

Tomorrow is a huge day!!!. Cannot wait for the details. Would love to make my way to New Mexico, check it off my states list, meet up with some fellow THPers and play an awesome course like Black Mesa, and get some sweet, new Titleist irons. What's not to love about this!

Good luck to everyone for today’s sign ups.

Back