The 2022 MLB Thread + Hot Stove

I was in the wine business when Pujols was still a member of the Cardinals, and they had gone into the playoffs! We had a bunch of Aussie winemakers over here for a promotional tour, and I had a certain woman at an account. After the tasting was finished, we adjourned to the bar to drink! The playoffs were on TV, and, at one point, she remarked, "Oh, goodness! Look at that man! He's huge!" I looked at the screen and said, "Oh yeah, that's Albert Pujols. He's a hell of a hitter!"

St Louis defeats Milwaukee to go dormie and effectively "win" the division.

😂

Astros can clinch #1 seed in AL tonight.

In a battle of who could care less, Rich Hill of the Red Sox at 42 yrs old is throwing a gem against Baltimore. ( 6 ip 5 hits 0 runs 9k )

All that nonsense about getting paid out on the ball and it goes into the bullpen hahahahaha

Well done AJ.
sooooo close

edit: slomo shows it hitting his glove

20220928_181759.jpg

Last edited:
All Rise!

Kudos to Blue Jays bullpen giving ball to Judge.

now let's get the triple crown. Would be a pretty damn amazing accomplishment

All that nonsense about getting paid out on the ball and it goes into the bullpen hahahahaha

Well done AJ.

62 going to cause a riot in the bleachers

Mariners magic number of wins needed to automatically clinch the playoffs for the first time in 21 years: 3

Phillies have 7 games left, 4 against Washington and then finish with 3 at Houston. Figure we have to win at least 5. The way they are playing I'm thinking 2 maybe 3 wins. Uugghh.

It starts tomorrow with a double header in Washington. Really they gotta win both.🙏

Back