The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I can't wait to see the finished teams after this week. I need some rivals!

Man, I can't wait to see the finished teams after this week. I need some rivals!
I cant wait for the teams to fill out, people to start choosing which team to back, and the smack talk levels to go up.

Also, I am interested to see how my projections turn out. So far, I am 4/4.

You already have them. Ultimately, it is the entire forum against Team THP. Best of luck!!

I'm just excited that there will be guys I can stare down without having to crouch.

Huh and here was me thinking bacos was your rival :D

The suspense is killing me bro

I'm just excited that there will be guys I can stare down without having to crouch.

you will be looking up to me. just barely. but, you always have anyway

uh oh, is this the first call out? Hawk vs Kelly?

I think if they have a Match Play, they should have to kill a thing of Baco's at the turn.

Does anyone know if they are going to let Fans/Spectators onto the course to watch and cheer the action ?

I'm considering going over there to support the event, THP, Sponsors and rival teams :D

It would be GREAT if we can get out on the course to cheer on our favs !!!

I think if they have a Match Play, they should have to kill a thing of Baco's at the turn.

Hawk would lose and Kelly doesnt even know what bacos are.

As much as I want to, I think I should wait.

good point, cause I hear your game is getting better and better. You may be calling me out

Hawk would lose and Kelly doesnt even know what bacos are.

good point, cause I hear your game is getting better and better. You may be calling me out

I want a rematch! You are going down in a handsome manner.

Does anyone know if they are going to let Fans/Spectators onto the course to watch and cheer the action ?

I'm considering going over there to support the event, THP, Sponsors and rival teams :D

Absolutely. We'd love to have you there.

If you are going to have the time, why not volunteer? It's a great way to be a part of the action. If I am not a participant, I will be there as a volunteer, and I am sure GG will take all the help she can get.

I want a rematch! You are going down in a handsome manner.

hmmm, I could do a rematch, but. I have a feeling I am gonna get called out by someone this year.

Nah, I just figure I better wait to see everybody that gets in first. I'm just so amped up right now that it's hard to wait.

Nah, I just figure I better wait to see everybody that gets in first. I'm just so amped up right now that it's hard to wait.

I agree, I am dying to see who is on Team Hackers with me.

I think I would hate to play against Hawk in a Match Play. I would be scared of Erica yelling obscenities at the during the round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back