The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
A cookie does sound good. To bad it is still breakfast time. Maybe I will have to have a cookie for lunch!

A monster?

LOL. Captain Insanity lost in temporarily. Hopefully playing today makes him feel better.

Nothing like a good cookie. Wish there was one around here! :)

My thoughts exactly! What a waste of a good cookie.

10 THP'ers in so far and a month from now we will probably know 8 more. We will be in the middle of the 2 a day announcements 1 MONTH from now. Exciting stuff!!

the 2 a day announcement is going to be really fun

No doubt man. Will be like one of the game shows (Bachelor for example) where they pick one person at a time and you are just begging/hoping for your name to be called and you wait and watch everyone else. Except in this case, you must wait 24 hours for the next selections. Can you imagine those last 24 hours when the last 2 are revealed? We are going to see some excitement like no other I believe during that week.

People are going to be FREAKING out.
I remember the pandemonium the first time around, that was awesome! Every refresh I would hold my breath hoping to see my name and finally......YES! That was cool.

No doubt man. Will be like one of the game shows (Bachelor for example) where they pick one person at a time and you are just begging/hoping for your name to be called and you wait and watch everyone else. Except in this case, you must wait 24 hours for the next selections. Can you imagine those last 24 hours when the last 2 are revealed? We are going to see some excitement like no other I believe during that week.

I think people will be freaking out in a good way. It's going to be a lot of fun. When it gets down to the final 2 there sure will be some nervous and anxious people.

I remember the pandemonium the first time around, that was awesome! Every refresh I would hold my breath hoping to see my name and finally......YES! That was cool.

Everything seemed to happen so fast and yet so slow during the first MC when it came to announcing people. Man I remember receiving my email and before I even sent in the money I called up Yoccos to tell him how awesome it was going to be to play in the Morgan Cup with him.

Ya, I think Hawk nailed it there. It'll be fun seeing a couple people get super jazzed and then everyone congradulating them but my gosh the reaction of the last two in will likely only be able to be described as a total and utter freak out THP style.

Somehow I feel the whole cookie monster pun got lost in translation

A cookie does sound good. To bad it is still breakfast time. Maybe I will have to have a cookie for lunch!

Could always go with the cookie crisp cereal (do they still make that stuff?)

Going to be??? I think most of us already are! hahaha

Did you just reference the bachelor? Really? Man card REVOKED!!!

Man I loved the feeling when I got the PM that I was going to be Capt. I can't wait for the lucky 16 to have that same feeling!

Did you just reference the bachelor? Really? Man card REVOKED!!!

I did....and I thought about not doing it. But, sometimes you just sit down and shut up when the wife wants something. After all, moments of watching that show has gotten her full blessing and approval for all of the THP events that I want to try and attend! Worth it in my book.

Or this could all just be an excuse and I am a big fan of the show. LMAO

Thank goodness the MC isn't a math competition, Captian Chunky.

I think I need to do some Bing maps scouting of the courses. Nothing like over-analyzing and obsessing.

I think I need to do some Bing maps scouting of the courses. Nothing like over-analyzing and obsessing.

hahaha, I was thinking the same thing.

Understatement! Imagine being chosen the last day after 6 days of agony.... talk about exciting!

Haha. I'm high on cough medicine!

I did....and I thought about not doing it. But, sometimes you just sit down and shut up when the wife wants something. After all, moments of watching that show has gotten her full blessing and approval for all of the THP events that I want to try and attend! Worth it in my book.

Or this could all just be an excuse and I am a big fan of the show. LMAO

3 words cookie: Buy Another Television

I think it's pretty important for me to make this post. I don't know why but I feel compelled to do so. I get the sense that there are a lot of people who are on the fence about entering this event, for whatever reasons. I just think that if you want to be a part of it, and you meet the qualifications then please enter. I have a feeling that many people feel like the "same old guys" will get in and I just don't think that's the case at all. So please, take the brave plunge forward, submit videos, embrace the event and remember what it's truly all about.

Chunky is still short though!

I think it's pretty important for me to make this post. I don't know why but I feel compelled to do so. I get the sense that there are a lot of people who are on the fence about entering this event, for whatever reasons. I just think that if you want to be a part of it, and you meet the qualifications then please enter. I have a feeling that many people feel like the "same old guys" will get in and I just don't think that's the case at all. So please, take the brave plunge forward, submit videos, embrace the event and remember what it's truly all about.

Yes x a million. This kind of opportunity doesn't come around often!

Well said TC! (as usual)

Agreed, very well said!

Great post bro-hammer. Everyone just do this, think of an idea then just go for it 1000%. Throw everything you've got into those videos and they'll come out great I guarantee it!

Chunky is still awesome though!

This is a great post dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back