The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? Our tie at Grand Cypress after you choking the last two holes away? Different player from every angle and I know your weakness is pressure. We will see you raise your fist in the air and say "Tim Tebow, save me".

hey now! I only choked on 17...18 I still made Par. Either way it ended with my wallet being a little fatter and your's losing weight. Of course I would pray to Tim Tebow, he's a winner haha

hey now! I only choked on 17...18 I still made Par. Either way it ended with my wallet being a little fatter and your's losing weight. Of course I would pray to Tim Tebow, he's a winner haha

Because you took strokes. No strokes Mr. Confidence.

I feel as if I suddenly need to go through a swing change haha

I feel as if I suddenly need to go through a swing change haha

HAHA!

I can see it now. You and the Lucky Charms guy sitting there on the 1st tee and perhaps we see a little Lets Make a Deal. What is behind door #1? Door #2? Who knows, only time will tell I guess.

HAHA!

I can see it now. You and the Lucky Charms guy sitting there on the 1st tee and perhaps we see a little Lets Make a Deal. What is behind door #1? Door #2? Who knows, only time will tell I guess.

Why do I have the feeling that what is behind door #1 will beat everybody by at least 5 strokes?

HAHA!

Is Monty Hall going to be there too?

Why do I have the feeling that what is behind door #1 will beat everybody by at least 5 strokes?

I am in front of the door already setho.

I will give team THP credit. They seem to have some depth and experience to draw from. In straight up stroke play they could cause problems. Should be really interesting to see who is chosen and how the teams are filled up.

Think the key will be to play my own game if I am chosen. Event like this it could be easy to get pulled into trying to match shot for shot. I plan on being #1 in putting and taking an extra shot to get to the green if needed, again, if I am chosen. Got an eye doctor appt next week, that should really help my putting as I think I may need glasses.

Is it Dec. 3rd yet?

well that will be a first because it turned out differently last time

Constantly clinging to the past. What happens at the MC 2.0 when you can't ride coattails to your 3-0 record? You're toast son, and we all know it.

Wow! Finally, the truth. No one was privy to this information. Poor deandec. After the wow factor treatment and a weekend away from nerfny (who'll be the facebook chatting with me), he'll have nothing left.

I really wish I was a better trash talker I really feel like I am missing out haha. I'm usually good at dishing it back if it is already being thrown at me, which I'm sure will happen if I am chosen. I think the trash talk just gives everything more excitement, I need to work on this....

This has been enlightening. ddec is beaten before he knows his teammates.

I think I know what's behind door #1!

Nobody knows what is behind door #1

I don't know whether to be excited or nervous for what is behind the door

I don't know whether to be excited or nervous for what is behind the door

I think our special guests might have something to do with it

I think our special guests might have something to do with it

You would assume so right? But JB and GG never cease to surprise us. I'm not leaving anything out of consideration. Though I would bet that it does have to do with the people.

Nothing is impossible at THP, I have learned that. I am fully prepared to see Jesus come out from behind door #1

Nothing is impossible at THP, I have learned that. I am fully prepared to see Jesus come out from behind door #1

I think Tim Tebow is busy that weekend.

I wont be surprised to see someone tebow-ing at the MC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back