The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that the viewing party is getting closer and closer I couldn't help but bump up my flight to get me down to THP a little sooner:banana:

Yeah yeah....just keep underestimating the IN(ternet)golfer. It will make it more enjoyable as I watch everyoneto elses hopes drown with every hole I win. Once upon a time I played a round with a THPer at Deere Run. I am an 8ugly handicap and he was a 3. Practice round he beat me as I expected, next day during the tournament I beat him by 3the strokes. While we weren't in the same flight, I still beat him. Every day brings a new challenge and I am up for this one. Hawk could have been a witness to this had he not chickened out of playing with me. Come to think of it, I haven't seen Slider on here since that fateful day of me getting my revenge. I hope none of you decide to leave THP after you get defeated by the hands of the IN(ternet)golfer.

Calling me chickin because I didn't want to wintess a triple digit meltdown isn't fair at all.

Now that the viewing party is getting closer and closer I couldn't help but bump up my flight to get me down to THP a little sooner:banana:

I don't blame you, supposed to have some beautiful weather down here through the weekend. Highs in the mid 70's and lows in the mid 60's. Going to be a great weekend to be on the course.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4 more days of work, and then the viewing party! Man this is going to be a blast! I can't wait.

Yeah yeah....just keep underestimating the IN(ternet)golfer. It will make it more enjoyable as I watch everyone elses hopes drown with every hole I win. Once upon a time I played a round with a THPer at Deere Run. I am an 8 handicap and he was a 3. Practice round he beat me as I expected, next day during the tournament I beat him by 3 strokes. While we weren't in the same flight, I still beat him. Every day brings a new challenge and I am up for this one. Hawk could have been a witness to this had he not chickened out of playing with me. Come to think of it, I haven't seen Slider on here since that fateful day of me getting my revenge. I hope none of you decide to leave THP after you get defeated by the hands of the IN(ternet)golfer.

EDIT sorry about the typos the first time....dang DROID has the worst spell check and randomly adds words...should be good now...

good thing golf is an outdoor sport cause I dont think your head would fit through most doorways.

good thing golf is an outdoor sport cause I dont think your head would fit through most doorways.

we're going to need a bigger team room haha

Haha trust me my head isn't as big as it sounds. Whether someone is an 8 handicap or a scratch golfer I am going to talk like I plan on demolishing them if they are on the other team. Just trying to get in the spirits, hopefully the guys i've played with can attest to the fact that im pretty down to earth. Don't take anything I say personally, just trying to have fun and if I am one of the lucky ones selected I would be honored to play with any of you.

Lol @ inTRAnetgolfer.

Back pedaled pretty quick there. Better stay consistent with that junk you're chirping about.

John Kerry thinks you flip-flop a lot.

Haha trust me my head isn't as big as it sounds. Whether someone is an 8 handicap or a scratch golfer I am going to talk like I plan on demolishing them if they are on the other team. Just trying to get in the spirits, hopefully the guys i've played with can attest to the fact that im pretty down to earth. Don't take anything I say personally, just trying to have fun and if I am one of the lucky ones selected I would be honored to play with any of you.

the first rule to trash talking is to not take it personally. We dont need testamonials of your head size

I just hope you continue to talk trash even if you are not picked. I know I will. It was a lot of fun during TMC 1.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. I'm ready to shank you all into submission.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. I'm ready to shank you all into submission.

I can outshank you anyday buddy!!

I just hope you continue to talk trash even if you are not picked. I know I will. It was a lot of fun during TMC 1.

On second thought, maybe that's not the best idea. Unless you like to dress in drag. :angry:

On third thought, it's a great idea. Just be careful in your wagers.

No one does the hosel rocket like I do right now. Most dude have ball marks on the face of the club but mine are all over the hosel.

No one does the hosel rocket like I do right now. Most dude have ball marks on the face of the club but mine are all over the hosel.

good things those irons are super forgiving! Even the hosel rockets go straight:alien:

good things those irons are super forgiving! Even the hosel rockets go straight:alien:

True story. Hit a hosel rocket on a uphill par3, you might remember it the one on the back that is 160 yards or so at Rock Manor Saturday that landed in play somehow. Chipped up on the green and almost hit the putt of the year for par. Almost.

I used to be afraid of shanks, then I got out....wait, you were talking about a different kind of shank...nevermind

I will definitely still be trash talking even if I'm not selected. I will decide which team to support and I will be assisting them with their bashing. The next 8 months are going to be awesome no matter what!

I will definitely still be trash talking even if I'm not selected. I will decide which team to support and I will be assisting them with their bashing. The next 8 months are going to be awesome no matter what!

With your trash talk lately, I'm not sure either team would want your support. (I kid of course)

Nice. I'd be taking extra days down there too if I were you. Are you going to play some extra golf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back