The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
True story. Hit a hosel rocket on a uphill par3, you might remember it the one on the back that is 160 yards or so at Rock Manor Saturday that landed in play somehow. Chipped up on the green and almost hit the putt of the year for par. Almost.

This is true, I witnessed it. He hit the thing so far onto the hosel, it almost went straight. Big ol ball mark dead center on the hosel. Never seen that before. The putt was 1 inch from being the putt of the year.... it broke so much he took it up on the fringe.

Well, I won't be tuning into the live feed this Saturday as I will be attending the game of the century this weekend. Yep, you got it, Texas vs Baylor - A monster powerhouse matchup, probaby the best game being played this weekend. So I'm sure you guys can understand................right.........anyone.......help.

I will hope that the THP festivities gets off to a late start (starts at 6pm central) as we will be driving back from Waco at that time. I do hope to catch the the end of some of it though.

I will be able to watch at least 2 hours (maybe more) of the viewing party... it's going to be AWESOME!

Well, I won't be tuning into the live feed this Saturday as I will be attending the game of the century this weekend. Yep, you got it, Texas vs Baylor - A monster powerhouse matchup, probaby the best game being played this weekend. So I'm sure you guys can understand................right.........anyone.......help.

I will hope that the THP festivities gets off to a late start (starts at 6pm central) as we will be driving back from Waco at that time. I do hope to catch the the end of some of it though.

Don't worry Nate, you'll be able to leave early...RG3 will have dominated by halftime (jab, jab). :act-up:

Don't worry Nate, you'll be able to leave early...RG3 will have dominated by halftime (jab, jab). :act-up:
A&M beat RG3 55-28 this year....I like our chances. But I do think it will be a good game, sadly.

A&M beat RG3 55-28 this year....I like our chances. But I do think it will be a good game, sadly.
RG3 beat Missouri 42-39

However, Texas wins this one. You should be able to make it back in time for the watch party!

Hey guys, we have a thread for college football. Let's keep this one about the Morgan Cup.

Hey guys, we have a thread for college football. Let's keep this one about the Morgan Cup.
Well, it sort of had something to do with the Morgan Cup watching party...........sort of, kind of. Ok, nevermind......

Hey, can I offer some $$$ to someone that will burn/record the webcast for me?? Please!

Tomorrow the home page will have all the details about the video viewing party.

Sweet - cant wait to see what is in store for us viewers!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Great stuff. Can't wait.

Looking forward to the details

Awesome, can't wait! What kind of snacks is everyone else eating while you watch the viewing party? I am having pizza and wings, my wife and my brother-in-law are coming over to watch with me.

Humble pie?
Awesome, can't wait! What kind of snacks is everyone else eating while you watch the viewing party? I am having pizza ans wings, my wife and my brother-in-law are coming over to watch with me.

I think I work saturday night. Bleh.

Tomorrow the home page will have all the details about the video viewing party.

WOOHOO!!! Can't wait.

Does Chunky have your permission to stay up late and watch videos?

Lol I am SOOOOO looking forward to hearing all the details of your match this weekend

Dont let him stay up too late, you know how cranky the little ones can get in the morning.

I don't care. Now if he was comig to work the next day, I might have an issue with it. hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back