Well, here it is, my first clone of Brewdog Hazy Jane. OG on the left and mine on the right. Mine's a bit darker and after playing around with the brewing software, that's as light as I can get it using the same ingredients.

Hazy Jane 1.jpg

Hazy Jane 2.jpg

That looks like it is right up my alley as I prefer hefe's. Need to try to find some here in Dallas or stop by that brewery the next time I am in Tulsa. (y)
Love Hefe’s, so many options, so many so so good.

Love Hefe’s, so many options, so many so so good.
Ayinger BrauWeiss and UrWeisse are two of my favorites. Always have a few 500ml bottles of each in my fridge.

I haven’t had this, but the post/makes me want to

Ayinger BrauWeiss and UrWeisse are two of my favorites. Always have a few 500ml bottles of each in my fridge.

My wife and I had the chance to travel around Germany last summer. Realized we had Hefe’s and pretzels 5 meals straight when we were in Munich. Worth it

Ballast Point Mocha Marlin. Partial to Ballast since we were there for the Project X small batch experience.

Oskar Blues death by coconut.

Ready for the weekend, need to grab something to drink on during the Super Bowl

I don’t drink. So the closest I got is Henry weinhard root beer.

Southern Tier - Praise the Haze

Ready for the weekend, need to grab something to drink on during the Super Bowl

I can't believe that they're trying to put on a Super Bowl match (I love the way the Brits call them "matches") without my New England Patriots.
Will it be official and count in the records like a real Super Bowl?

OK, sorry for the tangent. Back to beer, linksters.

I don't drink a lot of beer (trying to lose weight) but I really like Guinness Stout.
I just like it.
How does one explain a subjective thing like taste?
Makes it so there are different styles for everyone. For me, I cannot stand an IPA! Too hoppy for my taste. But the hipsters love it so, it must be good right? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The latest in the line of "wow that's a great beer!":

1580408659841.png

and

1580408742430.png

Both as so so good.

Back