Homebrew, because I can.
Used to brew my own, and still say the best beer (ale) I ever had was some that I brewed myself. I keep saying I'll get started again, haven't made any homebrew in several years, I really miss doing it, but mostly miss drinking and sharing some of the beers I used to brew up. :drinks:

Homebrewed for 15 years and professional for 5. Won silver at World Beer Cup and two silvers and a gold at the Great American Beer Festival. Great times and many beers ago. Don’t brew at home any more but here is a pic of my old system.

My tastes have gravitated back to less bitter beers but they are hard to find. D38440B0-F95D-45B4-BF6C-7532A1E3D83C.jpegD38440B0-F95D-45B4-BF6C-7532A1E3D83C.jpeg

Hitting up the local beer fest with my brothers this afternoon. Should be a good time

Yep, it was fun. They had a chili cookoff and something else going on in the same area so there was an interesting mix of people

Tis the season

Attachments

• B7779846-9499-4A4C-AA30-BB764C25D669.jpeg
    B7779846-9499-4A4C-AA30-BB764C25D669.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
It’s my go-to on tap tonight: Yukon Gold from Yukon Brewing. It’s an English style pale ale (dark golden colour).

Ballast Point Lager tonight.

10927998.jpg

I love an IPA and found a sweet combo pack and costco last night, can't wait to try them tonight!
IMG_4897.jpg

Had a nice Boulevard Unfiltered Wheat last night, forgot how much I enjoy them.

Had a nice Boulevard Unfiltered Wheat last night, forgot how much I enjoy them.
One of my favorites to get on tap, along with their tank 7.

Sam's Adam's October fest, because it is smooth out of the tap

Had a devils backbone on tap. Was very smooth. Kind of reminds me of Sam Adams Octoberfest.

Went to an AMAZING liquor store in Tulsa with a HUGE beer section.

Picked up some new things to try, two Lagers, one by Stone (Tropic of Thunder) and another by Founder's (Solid Gold).

Trying the Stone one now, freaking good!

Also picked up some ACE Pineapple Cider because I thoughts of @Canadan when I saw it.

Went to an AMAZING liquor store in Tulsa with a HUGE beer section.

Picked up some new things to try, two Lagers, one by Stone (Tropic of Thunder) and another by Founder's (Solid Gold).

Trying the Stone one now, freaking good!

Also picked up some ACE Pineapple Cider because I thoughts of @Canadan when I saw it.
SOOOOO freaking good!

Founders Canadian Breakfast Stout.

Founders Canadian Breakfast Stout.

Just picked up 2 four packs today!! Will most likely enjoy one bottle and cellar the rest.

I'm sure I'll buy more.

This one definitely has some spice to it. I was trying to figure out why it kind of burns a little. Figured it was heartburn or that I was getting over a cold. Nope.
I really like the atomic pumpkin. Different but so good. I’m having a pumpking tonight, which is also a great pumpkin beer.

Picked this up on Saturday for a new direction in brewing.

41938-fast-ferment-stand-collapsible-2_2.jpg

Back