Jealous fellas

Do it JJ. Don't be a pansy.

Sorry I quit golf.

What's on tap for tonight Capt Hawk?

I think I'm going to drink the last of the Black IPA. Then, I'm going to give Imperial another try. Normally I really like them, and I wonder if the five pounds of pizza in my belly had any effect on my opinion about that one.

Ahh Birthday Beer

yqa4a9u7.jpg

I still need to try it.. I have never had any

Ohh man it is a great beer one of my favorites. I went to school in Philly and it is the house beer everywhere in PA. I can get it everywhere here even 7-11. A great alternative to light beers. What about liquor stores in your area? No one carries it....

Ohh man it is a great beer one of my favorites. I went to school in Philly and it is the house beer everywhere in PA. I can get it everywhere here even 7-11. A great alternative to light beers. What about liquor stores in your area? No one carries it....

They do not man.. Never been able to find it anywhere

I think I'm going to drink the last of the Black IPA. Then, I'm going to give Imperial another try. Normally I really like them, and I wonder if the five pounds of pizza in my belly had any effect on my opinion about that one.

It might have been the pizza coming out the backdoor

They do not man.. Never been able to find it anywhere

That sucks man. If I could figure out the best way to ship I would or you could make a trip out here with a panel truck and load up! Haha

Shiner #3. Yummy.

I still need to try it.. I have never had any

We will have some this weekend. Johnny Mojo is bringing some since Tennessee is the closest state to us that sells it.

Just SUCH a good and simple lager.

We will have some this weekend. Johnny Mojo is bringing some since Tennessee is the closest state to us that sells it.

Just SUCH a good and simple lager.

Boulevard, Shiner, Yuengling all together? Talk about some great beers

Lagunitas! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373422935.769276.jpg

Silver Bullets for Soccer

Back