Never had allagash white. I approve of the Noel. Such a good holiday beer.

Speed it up there Jesse!

Allagash White is legendary up here. More info: http://www.allagash.com/beer/year-round/white

You would think that because it's a wheat style beer, it would be better in the summer, but I can drink it year round and enjoy it. Had it a couple of nights ago with some crabcakes and oysters, made for a really nice dinner.

This is the piñata I want for my birthday next year

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355699300.970722.jpg

Tapatalk on iPhone 5

Allagash White is legendary up here. More info: http://www.allagash.com/beer/year-round/white

You would think that because it's a wheat style beer, it would be better in the summer, but I can drink it year round and enjoy it. Had it a couple of nights ago with some crabcakes and oysters, made for a really nice dinner.

Allagash white is great! Love it hear in NC on the beach from spring through fall.

Just found a new beer made by Flying Dog. Their Farmhouse IPA is incredible. They brew it with a few spices so it is a bit sweeter of an IPA. The best way I can des fine it is an IPA bitter finish with the sweetness of a wheat beer from the beginning til the nice, clean bitter finish. At over 7% alcohol it is a beast.

Anyone use this app for iOS/Android? It's a social media app that is 100% about beer and sharing your favorites and not-so-favorites. I downloaded, will play around with it this evening.

https://untappd.com/

It kinda reminds me of a foursquare for beer drinking.

This one is for Amol and Mward!

ra9evysy.jpg

aqa4y9ym.jpg

I gotta try that one, War.

Picked up some Newcastle today.

I want that glass!

Sent from Tapatalk
A good friend of mine is the manager/bartender of the bar down the street that my wife and I used to frequent a good bit. My wife and I used to always go there during the holidays for the Noel, and one year he gave us a set of 2 to take home, as the rest they had in the bar had been stolen or broken and he wanted us to have them. I have been looking for 2 more to complete the set ever since but have never found them.

A good friend of mine is the manager/bartender of the bar down the street that my wife and I used to frequent a good bit. My wife and I used to always go there during the holidays for the Noel, and one year he gave us a set of 2 to take home, as the rest they had in the bar had been stolen or broken and he wanted us to have them. I have been looking for 2 more to complete the set ever since but have never found them.

The glass is awesome looking. Very jealous you're enjoying that right now and I'm just enjoying a Miller Lite

Local brew I decided to try out for the first time.
gapeqy8y.jpg

Interesting taste for sure but good for something different

So I thought I found a place that had the Delirium Noel but was disappointed to find out they didn't. I ended up grabbing the Tremens to give it a shot. Oh yeah, they also rang it up as 1.69 :D
busyvebu.jpg

Btw, I failed at pouring it as you can see

Jess, look forward to what you think about this one, I've just about grabbed it 3-4 times myself.

Delirium is really really good. Not my #1 but top 10

Hello Everybody!! Beer? Count me in!! I quite love IPA's and trying new brews:clapp:
My wife just got me a "beer of the month" type club gift. Every month 12 beers from two brewers.
This month being the first I also got, 4 tasting glasses and four bags of nuts!
IMAG1106-1_zps24a61b51.jpg
[/IMG]

Man I think is the first bottle of expensive beer for me. It is unique and I really like and can now say I have had it, but it is tough to determine how much I like it because it is good or expensive.

What I do like for sure is the unique taste and it is definitely worth trying at least one. I will probably buy more down the road.

It's usually 5-6 bucks a glass, but in those weak 25ml glasses

Back