LIVE UPDATE THREAD The Ben Hogan Experience

Great Follow Folks, Thanks for the pics and commentary.....now the food pics before travel....

well evne though its not live - these threads are awesome and i treat them as live! haha just dont spoil the winners!

Love True Blue views! :love::love::love::love:
Never would spoil the winner.

Round 3 in the books. Nice job all. The thing I most love about THP is all abilities. Pretty darn remarkable. You are all heros to me.

And it looks like everyone is getting along well with new setups. I think from what I have read, great irons from Ben Hogan is not surprising. The drivers, fairways, wedges, putters ... Ben Hogan has the goods across the board. Nice. That’s good learning for me.

Well I'm tired but not entirely wiped out like I was yesterday. So so so grateful I was able to get out today! I hit some great shots with the clubs, but also glad that many of them didn't count towards the match! :)
Here's to hoping that I'll still have some fair weather back home to play when I'm back to full strength and can report on the clubs.
Thanks everyone for the well wishes! Appreciate all the forum love.

Busy morning, but just now catching up. I see TB did not disappoint, as she rarely does! Congrats to both teams on a pretty fun last couple of days!

Only thing is Shot Scope was moved to next year. So next event is Dream Foursomes Nov 8-10th!

Why did I just break out in a smile and start sweating at the same time? 😅 The Dream Foursomes Experience will soon be upon us.

Why did I just break out in a smile and start sweating at the same time? 😅 The Dream Foursomes Experience will soon be upon us.
Can't wait man!

Congrats team 1!
Got caught up on my lunch break and team 2 made the last few holes interesting.
Ben Hogan and THP really know how to put on an experience!
I recall earlier this year JB saying 2021 was going to be a year for the books. It sure has been and we have two months and a few more events to go!

Well I'm tired but not entirely wiped out like I was yesterday. So so so grateful I was able to get out today! I hit some great shots with the clubs, but also glad that many of them didn't count towards the match! :)
Here's to hoping that I'll still have some fair weather back home to play when I'm back to full strength and can report on the clubs.
Glad you were able to get out there and enjoy a little golf!

Thanks for the ride folks. Good playing all!

I was waiting for a "this one is for the every day THPer" lmao

My calm and nerves went from zero….to 1st tee at Augusta type levels when she threw that question at me. Lol.

Wasn’t remotely expecting the gotcha there! Give myself a solid C- on the response.

At least you were able to get out today. Keep us updated when your back in action doing club review.

Congrats to the winners, an excellent follow.

My calm and nerves went from zero….to 1st tee at Augusta type levels when she threw that question at me. Lol.

Wasn’t remotely expecting the gotcha there! Give myself a solid C- on the response.

Doggone west vs. east time zone differences, by the time I get caught up it's all done! Congrats to Team 1 on the win, but congrats to all the participants for being part of such a great event! Thanks for bringing us along for the fun and letting us see some great golf out there. Big thanks to Ben Hogan Golf, and to @Hallie_BHG for the photo and video coverage, that was awesome! @bray840, glad to see you were able to make it out today and swing the clubs! @JB, thanks for all you do and I'm sure you're ready for a well-deserved vacation from all these "vacations"! :LOL:

:ROFLMAO: Was wondering if I was the only one only seeing the red lines.
All of us using dark mode are seeing it that way. If you switch to "Daytime Golfing" (light) mode, those red lines are suddenly part of the Ben Hogan golf logo, but in dark mode all we see are the red lines.

Back