The Chipotle for Hackers thread!

i've gone to chipotle about 5 times now. every time i've gotten the chicken burrito. only once was i not extremely pleased by the food. i've never been pleased by the price... freakin $9 for a burrito with guac and a drink..

I think the prices are excellent for the food quality, in comparison to many other fast food options.

6.25 for a chicken burrito bowl and a drink at my place? Oh yeah, beats the heck out of a big mac combo.

I think the prices are excellent for the food quality, in comparison to many other fast food options.

6.25 for a chicken burrito bowl and a drink at my place? Oh yeah, beats the heck out of a big mac combo.
Damn, it's that cheap? It's $6.25 just for the bowl here.

6.25 for the bowl. The beverage is when I bring the bowl back home and take it out of my fridge hahaha

I usually get water when out to eat.

Every time I see this thread it makes me cry a little inside, since the closest Chipotle to me is 51 miles away, plus it's in Vancouver, so I'd have to cross a freaking international border to get to it!

...that being said, I'd still think about doing it... :eat:
Hmmm...

How the heck did I not know we had a Chipotle's here?!?!

Double chicken bowl.... Can't...breathe! Can't...move!!!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I got in good with the chipotle next to my work. The one girl just throws a drink cup in my bag no charge when I go over. I'm usually there 2-3 times a week. So 6.25 out the door

I got in good with the chipotle next to my work. The one girl just throws a drink cup in my bag no charge when I go over. I'm usually there 2-3 times a week. So 6.25 out the door

Ummm, that's a water cup. hehehe

Ummm, that's a water cup. hehehe

Haha yes, large water to go please! Then again the drink dispenser faces away from the counter and is hidden completely by a wall so they'd never know what you got anyways.

Picked up lunch today for a friend and his daughter. They had regular size bowls and I got a burrito. I know mine had more in it than theirs combined. I asked if they wanted extra stuff and they said no.

Been twice since the new one opened. Used the app and avoided the obscene line that all new restaurants in town have the first 6 months they are open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think now that I've gotten back into power lifting, Chipotle is gonna become a bit more of a staple in my diet! It only makes sense!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Wow...the steak and hot salsa combo is way spicier than I was expecting. Not ordering a drink seems to be a mistake.

I miss this place! being from Hawaii, we don't get to go to a place like this. Everytime we visit the mainland, this is a must stop!

I miss this place! being from Hawaii, we don't get to go to a place like this. Everytime we visit the mainland, this is a must stop!

I say the same thing about Leonard's.

This thread needs a little love today. Half chicken half barbacoa bowl for lunch.

IMG_20131112_131933_zpsd9d80422.jpg

How does chipotle compare to qudoba?

I'll come out from hiding soon to read the answer.....

Good Luck #DreamTeam! #beatzoocrew
#Imwithharry
First official '15 Morgan Cup hopeful!

How does chipotle compare to qudoba?

I'll come out from hiding soon to read the answer.....
We have one here in KC but I haven't had it yet. I have had Freebirds a couple of times, and it's a nice change from Chipotle, but I like Chipotle better. You might be able to get bacon at those places but they are really proud of their bacon given the price.

Been 4x since the new one down the street from my house. It's to easy with the app. Regular Order and credit card is saved, fiancé mentions it sounds good, order placed within a minute and I pick it up in 20 minutes. No line to wait in, it's beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Chipotle for Hackers thread!

My girls soccer team just gave me a $50 Chipotle gift card for coaching! Yes sir!!

I cannot believe there are 50 odd pages developed to a place that serves awful food! A branch has just opened in Monterey so I popped in for a burrito. The food is like a crap Taco Bell, which is crap!!

Back