The Chipotle for Hackers thread!

I cannot believe there are 50 odd pages developed to a place that serves awful food! A branch has just opened in Monterey so I popped in for a burrito. The food is like a crap Taco Bell, which is crap!!

do you have no taste buds?

I cannot believe there are 50 odd pages developed to a place that serves awful food! A branch has just opened in Monterey so I popped in for a burrito. The food is like a crap Taco Bell, which is crap!!

You're entitled to your own opinion, wrong as it may be. hehehe.

It's an acquired taste! It suits me fine too....

do you have no taste buds?

I do. Which is why I don't like this place. I may have had a bad experience, but there was hardly any meat in my burrito and a tonne of rice and beans. All I could taste was rice and beans and the supposed hot salsa had all the kick of a 95 year old woman! It's because I have taste buds I thought the food was piss poor! Maybe I'm just lucky to be in an area spoilt for choice where I can indulge in decent burritos :D

Maybe the one near you is trying to cut costs. The few near me don't give much in the way of rice or beans when you get meat. Also, I'm definitely not a fan of the hot sauce. The medium sauce has much more flavor, IMHO. I usually bring some habanero salsa with me to fortify the burrito.

I do. Which is why I don't like this place. I may have had a bad experience, but there was hardly any meat in my burrito and a tonne of rice and beans. All I could taste was rice and beans and the supposed hot salsa had all the kick of a 95 year old woman! It's because I have taste buds I thought the food was piss poor! Maybe I'm just lucky to be in an area spoilt for choice where I can indulge in decent burritos :D

What is Qudoba?

I really don't understand when people say "I didn't have enough meat or I didn't get enough cheese or I didn't get enough rice...etc. in my burrito." You stand there and watch them make it right in front of you and if you want more *insert food item here* you kindly look at the employee and ask for a bit more *insert food item here*. I do this with the chipotle sauce each and every time I go cause I prefer 2 scoops of it on my bowl. They are usually very accommodating and more than happy to give you more of *insert food item here*. Work that burrito/bowl when you go!

I really don't understand when people say "I didn't have enough meat or I didn't get enough cheese or I didn't get enough rice...etc. in my burrito." You stand there and watch them make it right in front of you and if you want more *insert food item here* you kindly look at the employee and ask for a bit more *insert food item here*.

Unless you go to a decent place, in which case you don't have to bother.

Had a nice chicken bowl today.. White rice, black beans, pico de gaio (sp?), corn, guac, cheese, lettuce. Delish.

Sent from my iTouch using Tapatalk.

Its Qdoba.

We have one here, not bad, but not nearly spicy enough for me, no matter the amount of their salsa I pour on it.

Went for dinner tonight, to see if it has changed at all and got the carnitas Bowl with most of the fixings. It was awful, I'll stick with qdoba or moe's from now on.

Posted Via Tapatalk

Around here, Chipotle is the better choice out of the Chipotle / Q'doba.
Were you giving the servers the silent treatment?

Went for dinner tonight, to see if it has changed at all and got the carnitas Bowl with most of the fixings. It was awful, I'll stick with qdoba or moe's from now on.

Posted Via Tapatalk

Around here, Chipotle is the better choice out of the Chipotle / Q'doba.
Were you giving the servers the silent treatment?

Nope, they had the carnitas fresh as i was ordering, the rest just seemed old and bland.

Moe's>Chipotle

I like both, but there's just something about Moe's that I don't know.

Back