THE Draft Thread: 2020 THP Fantasy Football

I have done almost no research, I don't even know what players are on what team right now. I have a strategy I am going to try out and basically just wing it.
I am in the EXACT same boat, I literally have no idea haha

I'm going to stick with my normal routine of not preparing at all and just winging it and hoping for the best!

So this is my first time with THP Fantasy Football, any chance you can post the draft results of each league? I’d be curious to see how it plays out for the other leagues. If not, no worries

It’s Draft Day folks, get those Jerseys out. Time to play some FOOTBALL !!

032F2EEC-C649-4E04-BCCB-4888D14FAB28.jpeg

Yep no preparation for me. Going in "blind" and excited to get it started!

No prep - no spreadsheets... just gut feelings!

Is there a limit on how many kickers we can keep on a roster? Big implications for my draft night strategy. Also is Tebow still available?

Is there a limit on how many kickers we can keep on a roster? Big implications for my draft night strategy. Also is Tebow still available?
No and Yes

Not to go over the Big Boss's head, but we do have a limit of 3 kickers. So feel free to take as many as you would like. (as long as it isn't over 3)

This should be a fun thread today.

Second time running through a mock fantasy draft today & my teams are almost identical. So I should be good right?

It's crazy how many times I've seen Mahomes come off the board in the first round.

Second time running through a mock fantasy draft today & my teams are almost identical. So I should be good right?

It's crazy how many times I've seen Mahomes come off the board in the first round.
Is he a good player?

I always love the way different leagues and people look at their drafts and players. That's the best part of the draft many leagues. You see all kinds of draft builds and values into each player.

A trade like this one is SOOOO different than a non-trade league even with the same setup.

I drafted Fournette Sunday night, then he got cut Monday. Can't wait to see what happens after tonight's draft!

Back