THE Draft Thread: 2020 THP Fantasy Football

This is the absolute least prepared I will be in my fantasy football career. I really didn't think there would be a season

Still got a few days.

This is the absolute least prepared I will be in my fantasy football career. I really didn't think there would be a season
We live in Michigan. There never really is a season if we are honest with ourselves

I haven't done any preparation because I didn't think there would be a season. Now I'm in 3 leagues, two of them draft Thursday - ARgh!

My work league drafts tonight, also the first night of bowling league. Ugh...

I just starting doing some research. I am going to be so unprepared for this draft. I truly hate the draft, the pressure is too much for me. I just like playing, I wish someone would just draft for me. I tried to bribe JB to do it, but he refused. I already told him if I draft a crappy team it’s his fault haha.

@Dartgod says i can pay him $25 and He’ll draft for me

IT'S DRAFT NIGHT!

Love draft night!

I still haven’t studied this year. I haven’t been able to make myself, such an odd year. Will just better flying by the seat of my pants tonight.

Really hoping I have time to pick up a case of beer after my eye doc appt and get home in time for this!

Know what beer you’d get?
It’s September and we’re talking football so I think it’s time for some Yuengling Oktoberfest. Or the Sam Adams Oktoberfest or fall variety pack. Whichever they have cold!

It’s September and we’re talking football so I think it’s time for some Yuengling Oktoberfest. Or the Sam Adams Oktoberfest or fall variety pack. Whichever they have cold!
I’m bummed they don’t have any yuengling in CO. I liked their lager when I’ve had it but haven’t got to try their Oktoberfest. Nothing like Oktoberfest beer and fantasy football draft to usher in fall!

So this is tonight eh?

I have done almost no research, I don't even know what players are on what team right now. I have a strategy I am going to try out and basically just wing it.

Back